8. (BD2)

Destiny walked into the room with Bella. Her skin was so pale and stiff. She was getting more and more beautiful everyday.

Charlie was worried and Destiny didn't have the heart to tell him that she became a vampire.

Destiny was watching her hair become fuller every hour. The vemon was working fast. She touched her and all she could feel was cold. The human leaned down and listened to her heartbeat. It still hadn't stopped and her breathing went on as normal. She was also completely still.

According to Carlisle, this was anything but normal.

"I-" Destiny fell over beginning to cry over Bella. "I'm so scared to do this."

"Take it at your pace. Nobody is forcing you to become a vampire." Alice advised rubbing her shoulders.

"I know. Carlisle said the same. It would be so dangerous in this house without changing." Destiny closed her eyes feeling how cold she was in the house compared to everyone else.

"She will wake up soon. I'm also excited for you to change, if you want to." Alice assured.

"I believe I'm gonna do it. I want you to do it, Alice." She turned and saw Rosalie staring at her while holding the two babies to her chest. They were sleeping peacefully.

Alice stared with wide eyes, "You want me to.... But what about Carlisle?"

"Carlisle hates forcing people into this life. He's already said many times that he won't change anyone until they have no other choice. I'm not asking that of him but I want him to be there." Destiny nods in silent confirmation of her plan.

"I respect it. You have a husband and..." She looked down at the baby in her left arm. His little hands were wrapped around Renesmee and he teethed on her fist. "A child. That's all I ever wanted."

Everyone fell silent waiting anxiously for the moment. Edward at her side.

Bella's eyes instantly opened a deep crimson before she tackled Destiny. The human screamed kicking and punching at her to get her off.

"Bella!" Edward screamed pulling her off with Emmett. Carlisle rushed to Destiny's side as the woman cried from fear.

"You're alright." He assured kissing her forhead. "It's alright."
-----

Alice skipped happily into the house. "It's finished. I need my baby cuddles."

Destiny snorted handing over her son to the cuddly vampire. Alice gasped as he babbled happily.

"Say Alice."

"A-A-" he thought about it for a moment "Aleeece."

"Close enough." She said placing a kiss on his cheek. He giggled and she tossed him into the air.

"He's growing by the second. I swear he was smaller an hour ago. He's already the size of an 8 month old."

"He was 3 months when you went to Charlie's yesterday."

"Exactly."

"He'll be fine, I promise you."

"Ok, Alice. Has Edward and Bella returned?"

"They're in the their new house."

Destiny smiled "I'm glad there's some normality to this."

Carlisle walked in with his hands in his pockets as he nuzzled his son. The baby smiled.

"Da! Da! Dada!" He cried kicking his feet. Carlisle smiled as Alice gave him the baby.

"You're so adorable. The cutest one in this house." Destiny gasped putting her hand over her chest in offense.