2.

Destiny swerved along the roads of Seattle. There was only one thing that would make her happy. She turned off her car.

Coldplay still played on the radio as she leaned her seat all the way back.

She reached into her glove compartment.

Destiny pulled out a red and white box. Her thumb instinctively flicking the cigarette into her mouth. Her lighter was in the opposite and soon the smell of smoke filled the car.

"Carlisle Cullen. Charlie Swan." She thought about the two. The blonde couldn't deny that she felt a fast bond growing with Cullen. But... Charlie had a special place in her heart.

It was quickly growing stuffy in the car so she turned it back on to crack the window.

Carlisle was perfect.

Too perfect.

There needed to be a beast... Something under all that perfect. Nobody is that perfect.

Destiny wanted to see.

The girl shook her head coughing as she realized that she was too attached. He was just a doctor.

Her doctor.

Her body stiffened thinking of what his gentle caresses would be like. She cringed as her favourite song came on.

The irony that the name was Single. There was two men tugging at her heart. She didn't have enough time.

There was a knock on her window and she sat up with a started gasp. She looked to see warm golden eyes. She bit back a groan and opened the passenger side door. He got in and she avoided his gaze. How had he found her?

"I was walking through town and saw you in your car. Thought you could use some company." He seemed to answer her question. Destiny closed her eyes willing herself to be normal.

"Thanks. Why were you here?"

"I could ask you the same."

The two sat tensely in the car. Neither wanted to make a move like a preadator staring down his prey.

It was very interesting to Carlisle.

"Why do you seek help if you will make it worse?" He asked cautiously reaching out and taking the cigarette as if she would run at any moment. His sweet little sheep. Destiny watched in shock and he put it out with his bare hand.

"Stop." She slapped his hand almost checking for the burn unconsciously "Stop pretending you care. It's just your job."

The wolf stalked forward suprised by the sheep's sudden bucking. His nose sniffing curiously.

"Is that what you think?" He asked patting her head. Destiny gasped at the chill the ran down her spine from her scalp. How was his hands so cold?

"Yes. I have no doubts." The sheep attempted to buck more to defend herself.

"I don't think so. Your heart says otherwise." He whispered. The wolf came in closer almost touching the sheep's muzzle. All the sheep managed to do was tire herself out.

"I-I-" Her pulse spiked as cold lips grazed hers. The wolf has went in for the kill. Their lips moved frantically against each other almost like a fight.

Destiny pulled away first, "Carlisle. I can't."

"Then let me hold you, for tonight." He requested. Her hand reached across him and her leg soon followed. With a minute, she was straddling his waist.

"No funny business." She whispered almost in the mood for a one night stand with the man. He chuckled stroking her hair from her face.

"I believe I can contain myself. My self control is impeccable." He boasted. She shivered.

"I'm cold, Carlisle." She whispered, "One day... Tell me how you are so cold."

He hummed an agreement with a pain filled smile. Her eyes fluttered closed and Carlisle awed at her pretty eyelashes. She was so trusting of him despite having just met. Was it the bond?

Carlisle tucked a pretty white strand behind her ear.

He slid into the driver's seat laying her in the passenger side. She barely moved but snored every so often. It reminded him of a puppy.

"Let's go home, Destiny."