Epilogue

Epilogue

3rd Person POV

"How am I supposed to remember all of this?" Percy groans as he follows Luke out of their cabin.

"If you dare touch my ice cream again!" Alpha yells running after three trouble makers. Luke rolls his eyes and then speaks.

"You'll get it eventually Mister Heir to the Universal Throne," Luke says with a mock bow.

"How long did it take you?" Percy asks with an eye roll.

"Well it's been about 1000 years since I died. And you have basic training from Destroyer so... You should get it in about 500?" Percy groans again.

"So when are you and Zoë getting married?" Percy asks with a smirk changing the subject. "I still can't get how a man hater is getting married to you though."

"Son of Poseidon and a daughter of Athena?" Luke counters. Percy only shrugs.

"We did break up," He says sadly. The two walk in silence heading for the rest of Soliders who are planning one to return to the Void upon Chaos's arrival.

The Elite had agreed to come visit friends and family when they had the time and with their life it is hard to predict.

That's why Annabeth knew she had to talk to him now.

"Percy?" She asks jogging up behind him and Luke. "Can we talk?" Luke leaves before Percy can reply, forcing him to talk to his old girlfriend.

"Hey Wise Girl," He says unsure.

"I wanted to say sorry. For everything. I didn't mean to make you upset. I truly thought the gods... I'm sorry I caused all of this. I didn't-"

"You think you caused this?" Percy asks bewildered.

"I did if I hadn't agreed-"

"It's my fault not yours. End could have taken me other ways. Your not the one who slaughtered the innocent and tortured monsters with a smile."

"What?"

"I remember everything Destroyer- I did. We are one in the same. All that he has done I have done. Vise versa," Percy says softly, listening to Destroyers cruel laugh in the back of his skull.

Annabeth unsure of how to respond wraps her arms around him. A tear falls from her eye.

"Will you come back? Your immortal now I mean-" she is cut off by Percy pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

"Why wouldn't I?" He asks with a grin pulling back.

"Riptide? Sir? Chaos has arrived. We are leaving," A small solider says quickly. Percy stiffens at the sight of the girl's red skin, before he nods and kisses Annabeth quickly before he goes to stand with the rest of the Soldiers. They stand in ranks and Percy stands between Luke and Chaos as they wave goodbye before all retreat through an open portal.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"What's bothering you Tide?" Chaos asks as his new Apprentice enters the throne room clearly bothered by something. When the boy doesn't reply. Chaos shrinks and places a hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Percy?"

Percy slowly meets Chaos's gaze.

"I can still hear him!" Percy shouts suddenly. "It's been a month yet he is still in the back of my head begging me to kill anyone! Anything! It doesn't matter as long as it has blood!" He shouts pulling away from Chaos. Chaos looks Percy over. His hair is messier than usual, his eyes look crazed and insane. His wings flutter erratically behind him.

"Well!? What do I do?! I'm going insane!" Percy yells gripping his head in pain. Chaos steps forward and places a hand on the boys forehead.

"Sleep," He commands. Percy unwillingly does as his eyes snap shut and he begins to fall. Before he can hit the floor a portal opens which deposits him in his bed.

Chaos slowly sits in his throne and drums his fingers thinking. He had been hoping he didn't need it but now...

He begins to make a mental list of all the ingredients which still needed to be collected before he could start the elxir. He would send a group out tomorrow to find the first one.

He needed Destroyer out of Percy's head. Because if Destroyer wasn't killed that only means one thing.

End won't stay dormant for long as he had hoped.

---------

THATS THE END!!!!

(I swear no pun was intended)

Thanks so much for reading!

You are all the best!

-Jaz