Chapter 4- Yes I'm Scared of the Hunters

Omega POV

I walk inside the cabin and flop down on a couch. Those who didn't reveal themselves- (minus Healer, someone has to keep 'Our Resident Pyromaniac' under control) follow my lead.

"I'm surprised you didn't reveal yourselves," I direct to Maiden, Thunder, Shadow, Arrow and Alpha.

"Dude, they tried to execute us," Thunder says gesturing to himself and his sister as Maiden pulls down her hood. The others follow her lead and pull theirs down. As usual I leave mine up.

"I know they did, but wouldn't it be great to just show your face. And be like 'Hey! You tried to execute me because I was powerful. Now I'm more powerful than you.'" Thunder smiles and Maiden just rolls her eyes at me. I turn to the other three in question.

"What's your excuse?"

"I wasn't ever liked so what's the point," Shadow says with a shrug getting up and going to the fridge. Yes we have a fridge. Or cabin looks the same size of the others but really it's two floors and huge. It's like the TARDIS. Bigger on the inside.

"Though I do miss Hazel. Maybe later."

"No one would really remember me anyway," Arrow says.

"You saved my life," Maiden says. "They better remember you."

"Alpha?" I question.

"Didn't feel like it." I roll my eyes at him and turn on the TV.

++++

When the conch sounds for lunch we pull up our hoods and head to the dining pavilion. I wave my hand creating a table for us to sit at. Leo, Connor and Clarisse choose to sit with their siblings instead.

We fill our plates and begin to eat. We don't bother to sacrifice our food for the gods. I watch as the Hermes table gets up and Connor stays seated and eats. Why sacrifice it to someone you are more powerful than? And Chaos doesn't like that kind of stuff. No one questions our customs, probably thinking of what happened to that Camper who accused me earlier.

"How come you didn't sit with the Hunters?" I ask Zoë, who sits next to me.

"Well they have sworn off the company of men and I do have a boyfriend," She answers calmly. Her hood is still down and her volcanic eyes sparkle with happiness as she looks over to wear the Hunters are seated. She notices me looking and continues.

"Don't worry. I'm not going back or anything."

"I wasn't thinking that," I lie. "Did you tell them you have a boyfriend?" I ask worriedly glancing at the Hunters as they eat.

"What? The powerful-apprentice-to-Chaos is scared of some Hunters?" She asks with a smirk.

"Well when they are at your girlfriends beckoning call. Then yes I am scared of the Hunters." She laughs and Beauty who had been listening in Awwws. I roll my eyes and stuff some more food in my mouth.

++++

After Lunch the Immortal Campers, Shadow, Alpha and I gather in the Rec Room.

"Can you all introduce yourselves?" I ask as I lean back in my chair and prop my feet on the table. They nod and start.

"Chiron."

"Annabeth Chase. Goddess of Architecture. Head of Athena Cabin."

"Piper McLean. Goddess of Natural Beauty. Aphrodite."

"Karson Crosswell. Ares," Says the guy I recognize from earlier. I give him a smile since my mouth is the only part of my face that can be seen. He shrinks back in his seat and others continue.