Chapter 3- An Entrance Worthy Of Drama Queen Himself

Chapter 3- An Entrance Worthy of Drama Queen Himself

Alpha POV

We step through the portal and find ourselves in the Olympian throne room. Wow. It's changed since my last visit. Well a lot of time has passed. The Olympians plus Hades and Hestia are bickering. Well they were until we all came in.

"Who dares enter my throne room?!" Zeus thunders. I roll my eyes along with everyone else.

"I am Lord Chaos creator of the universe," Chaos announces. Zeus visible pales. Many snickers are throughout our group. I can't help but smile. The gods jump off their thrones to bow. We smirk before following their lead.

"Don't bow. Especially you all," He says turning to us as the Olympians get up. "I constantly tell you not to bow. But you still do! Why?"

"It's annoys you," Omega answers seriously. We nod in agreement. Chaos pinches the bridge of his nose muttering about stupid elite teams. Once he finishes ranting he continues.

"I have brought my army to aid you in the upcoming war. Gather your Greek Children in one area. We will join you in five minutes." The Olympians glance at each other before teleporting out.

Annabeth POV

We all gather in the amphitheatre to figure out who their mysterious visitors are.

Soon the visitors arrive. Many expected them to walk or teleport in. Well they do say expect the unexpected.

The visitors walk out of a portal about 20ft in the sky in V formation. They wear full battle armor and have big white wings on their backs. 16 of them in total. They soon drop out of the sky and form a huge crater which they calmly climb out of.

"Now that's an entrance worthy of Drama Queen himself," One mutters.

"I am Chaos," The man in front introduces. "Creator of the universes.- Don't bow.- Anyway these are my Elite Soldiers. They have come to aid you in the upcoming war against Gaea, Tartarus and my brother End.- Yes I have brother. Now they will introduce themselves. Their identity shall remain a secret if they wish. Treat them with respect. They will not hesitate to harm you. They will be staying here in the Chaos cabin. Good? Good. Bye now." He says before disappearing. The figures look at each other before introducing themselves.

The one in front speaks first.

"I am Omega. Chaos's Apprentice." Some gasps and questions are heard but they ignore them.

"Alpha. Second in command." Says the guy on his right.

"Shadow third,"this from the guy on his left.

"Slayer," A girl says. She turns to Omega who nods and she pulls down her hood. "Or Clarisse La Rue."

"Jester," says a guy. Then he takes down his hood. "Connor Stoll." Out of nowhere immortal camper Travis runs and grabs his brother in a hug.

"Forge."

"Arrow."

"Huntress. Or Zoë Nightshade." Artemis runs and greets her former friend and lieutenant.

"Fuego I'm-"

"The resident pyromaniac. Or Leo Valdez." A girl says cutting him off. Leo pulls down his hood and pouts. "I'm Healer."

"Beauty."

"Revenge."

"Maiden," Says a girl while glaring at every guy in sight.

"Thunder."

"Warrior or Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano," Says a girl pulling down her hood. Hazel who is visiting Camp ran forward to hug her.

"But you are all dead?" I state but it comes out more as a question.

"Chaos can change things. Daughter of Athena," Omega says. "Yes most of us have died. Others are simply dead on the inside. Elite," He says turning to his Soldiers. "Stay with them or come to the Cabin. I don't really care. But-"

"How are you all going to help us in the war?" An arrogant Ares camper asks. I recognize him as Karson Crosswell, immortal Ares counselor. "You could be working for the other side for all we know." Omega stiffens but says nothing nor does he turn around.

Karson opens his mouth again no doubt to say something stupid. But he soon lets out a strangled cry as a pitch black arrow embeds itself in his shoulder. I turn back to Omega who holds a bow over his shoulder. He still hasn't turned around.

He hands the bow to Zoë or Huntress who takes it and smirks. He slowly turns around.

"I will tell you honestly. I have no love for the gods," He says glaring at the Olympians and myself. "But, I think of Chaos as the father I always wanted. My alliance is to him and him only. He has decided we shall help you so we will. Though anger me or me team and it will not end well."

He turns and walks toward the Cabins. I follow at distance as he and most of his group disappear into a pitch black cabin which wasn't there a moment ago.

I turn and walk back to my own cabin. I wonder why some of them didn't reveal themselves? They are all dead... Or dead on the inside...

Could one be Percy?