Chapter 6- A Prophecy

~~~~Three Days Later~~~~

Artemis POV

I watch as Zoë, Maiden and Arrow teach archery. I am overjoyed Zoë is alive but I wish she'd come back to the Hunters. Then again why would she? She still has immortality and she is even more powerful.

I know Maiden and Arrow were Hunters but it saddens me to know they don't wish to reveal their identities yet. When I asked them yesterday they said a few more have decided to reveal themselves at the Campfire tonight. The gods will come as well in hopes to see some of their children how have passed.

Only a little bit longer.

~~~~~~~

I sit with the Hunters at the Campfire. The gods sits with their children. Well except the Big Three. Poseidon is the worst. He sits alone his eyes broken for what he has done to his son. Earthquakes and hurricanes spring up randomly showing his feelings. The sea often looks gray. He sits staring off into space. Longing for his lost son.

The Soldiers sit off to the side talking quietly so no one may here. After a moment a voice yells.

"QUIET!" Everyone turns to Zeus who shrugs in reply.

"Over here idiots!" We turn to see Omega who speaks. Zoë slaps the back of his head. I give a small smile to her which she returns.

"Anyway... More Soldiers have chosen to reveal themselves." He steps back and few come forward. Arrow and Shadow come first. Shadow grabs her hand reassuringly. I inwardly growl at boy who touches my former hunter.

"Nico and Bianca di Angelo. Son and daughter of Hades," Arrow says pulling down her hood. Her brother soon follows suit. My anger vanishes. Hazel launches herself at her Greek brother and says hello to her sister as well. I walk forward and embrace Bianca.

"Thank you," I whisper in her ear.

"For what?" She asks confused.

"You scarified yourself in exchange to save the others. Who in turn saved me." She smiles and I hug her tightly before releasing her. Hades slowly walks toward his to children unsure of what to do. That is until Bianca hugs him and Nico hesitantly follows suit. He returns it and multiple "Awwws." Are heard throughout the crowd. The three step off to the side.

Then Healer steps up.

"First off. I don't like you gods," She says. "You know me as Healer but I am actually Calypso daughter of Atlas." She takes off her hood and glares at the gods. Leo of all people rests a hand on her shoulder and says something. She nods and steps back.

Next Maiden and Thunder.

"I mostly agree with Healer. I hate most gods," Maiden informs us as pulls down her hood. "Thalia Grace daughter of Zeus." I run and grab her she returns the hug happily.

"Then I guess it's obvious... Jason Grace. Son of Jupiter," Jason says pulling his down. Piper runs and grabs her old boyfriend before slapping him cross the face. She would have been a good hunter. But no, she's a daughter of Aphrodite.

"You got some explaining to do Grace!" She yells. He holds up his hands in a peace gesture.

"Chaos saved us before we were executed," He growls with a glare toward Zeus. The King of the Gods steps forward.

"Don't you dare come any closer!" Thalia yells. "You didn't want to be our father before! Don't you dare start now!" Zeus flinches at his daughters tone and steps back. She nods satisfied with herself and steps back. Omega comes to the front. Whispers ensue.