Chapter 1- Betrayed

Disclaimer for the whole book: Everything is owned by Rick Riordan. The plot is mine that's it.

~~~~~

Chapter 1-

Percy POV

Later Boss. Blackjack says as I hand him some sugar cubes.

"What did I say about calling me boss?" I ask him.

Not to do it. So later boss. He says spreading his wings and taking off. I shake my head as I cross the roof.

It's been a two weeks since the Giant War ended. We had too many losses. Today the Gods have summoned the remaining of The Seven to Olympus around noon. I have a couple hours so I left early and took Blackjack to my mom's apartment. I'll take the long way to the Empire State Building.

I blink to realize I am already at the door. I haven't spoken to my mom since I left months ago. She's going to kill me.

I take a deep breath before raising my hand to knock. I knock once and to my surprise the door swings open a bit. I look around to see claw marks on the wall. My breath catches in my throat as I uncap Riptide and push open the door.

I take a step in and try not to scream. Blood. Everywhere. Mom and Paul a bloody mess. I take a step back in shock.

"No. No. No. No," I ramble. I tears begin to leak from my eyes. I cap Riptide and cross over to my mom taking slow steps. Her eyes are glassy but, wide in fear. Her body. Scars and blood litter her body... A sight I can't unsee. Tears flowing down my face a slowly reach down and close her eyes. I then go and do the same with Paul.

As soon as I run into the bathroom and puke. Once my stomach empties itself I wash out my mouth and wash off all the blood in the the sink. I then head to my room and climb out the window using the fire escape to head to the roof. Not trusting myself to walk back in the other room.

I head to the roof and give a loud taxi whistle for Blackjack. He flies over not much later.

Hey Boss. I thought you were going the long- what's with you? Your mom didn't have donuts?

"They- they- just let's go to Olympus now," I say not really trusting myself to speak. He keeps pestering me but ignore him. Three words ring in my ears.

They. Are. Dead.

Soon Blackjack lands and climb off his back and walk to rest of the way to Empire State Building. When I walk inside I head up to the desk. A guy sits behind it "reading" he has his phone behind the book and playing some kind of game.

"600th floor key," I say.

"Ain't no 600th floor kid. Just- HIGH SCORE! - um just go kid," He says. I'm not in the mood.

"Look I think leading two wars and falling into the Pit doesn't classify me as a kid. Now I'm not having a great day so give me the key. Now."

The guy slowly looks up from his game.

"Ah! Mr. Jackson I didn't realize it was you," He says quickly fumbling around for the key. He hands it to me with shaking hands. "You know why don't you just keep it. We have enough," He says laughing nervously. I nod and grab the key heading for the elevator.

In the elevator I silently curse Apollo for the music adding to my bad day. As I ride I decide to see since I'm early if I can talk to my dad.

I step out the elevator in to beautiful Olympus designed by my Wise Girl. I quickly walk to the theme room ignoring the constant: 'Are you alright?' Coming from many.