Chapter 12- The True Apprentice

3rd Person POV

All stare wide eyes and shocked.

"P-P-Percy?" Annabeth stutters out.

"Wise Girl," He says without emotion. "Will some one please tell me what the Hades is going on."

Eyes turn away from him as a figure appears out if nothing. His skin is pitch black and it seems stars dance on his skin. He wears a casual black tee and shorts. He waves once and Percy is sitting up in a chair watching everyone still obviously confused.

"Thanks. But I'm still lost. Who are you?" He questions.

"Chaos creator of the universe. Don't try to bow. I hate it for one. Two, you can't even move." Percy blinks trying to figure out what is going on.

"Tell me Persesus what is the last thing you remeber?"

"I was uh on Olympus. Then I left and took Blackjack back to Camp before walking in the woods. And meeting that weird immortal-"

"Who?"

"I'm not sure who he was. He seemed powerful more than the gods. Sort of like you. Though not exactly. He asked me to come with him. I didn't have much choice but to go with him. And then I woke here... So what happened?"

"That was 1,000 years ago," Chaos said sadly.

"You brought Gaea, Tartarus and your army to try and destroy us," Luke added.

"But- no I-" Percy tried to speak but his voice failed him. Luke said nothing and gestured to the wounded and dead campers. Percy looked at the damage and looked ready to puke.

"But how is he Destroyer with out knowing?" Athena asked.

"I believe when my brother gave him his powers, they control him."

"The way to lies within their choice!" Annabeth yells. "Percy's on our side that means we can win now right?" All eyes turn to the hero of Olympus who opens his mouth to speak but disappears into nothing.

"My brother has figured it out," Chaos says staring at the spot where Percy/Destroyer had been.

"Well... we can't win," Luke says sadly.

"What are you talking about?!" Alpha yells. "Your the Apprentice to Chaos! So what if he's End's apprentice!?"

"So what!?" He yells. "I'm not the apprentice! I'm just a stand in! I've been holding this spot for a thousand years for Percy! Where do you think I go on solo mission?! Yeah I do a few other things but I've been searching for him! When he comes I'm going to be second in command! He's the true apprentice! He's the apprentice of Chaos and End!" Luke's words are met by silence. The Elite Soliders stare at him in shock before turning to Chaos who nods slowly.

"It's true. But Perseus's current state is more important. Perseus's fatal flaw is loyalty. He would never harm anyone he loves. Destroyer is everything Perseus is not. He does not hesitate to kill. The only way to win this war is to get him on our side. Another cage can drain him. There are other ways but I cannot say more. I am bound by laws until my brother shows his face on the battlefield." Chaos finished before disappearing.

Percy blinked and found himself somewhere else. Instead at Camp Half-Blood he found himself in a throne room with one throne. A man sits in it staring at Percy with a smirk on his face. Percy looked at the man before realization dawned on his face. The aura was the same as the man he had met in the forest.

"Ah Perseus. Your trouble aren't you. Destroyer is much better. Though I see in my presence he is coming back." He chuckles darkly. "Head back to your quarters. And you know what? Steal some demigods from their side. Put some of your power in them. It will be much more fun watching that."

"Yes Milord," Destroyer's voice says as Percy is forced to bow. Percy is trapped in his own body. Simply watching what goes on. Destroyer walks back to his quarters with Percy still in shock. Upon arrival Percy tries to regain control.

He manages to create Mist and throw in a drachma without really thinking.

"Luke Castellan. Camp Halfblood."

Luke stands arguing with the Elite who yell at him for keeping secrets. Ignoring the fact Chaos told him not to tell. All argue. Campers are in disarray. Gods bicker on how to capture Destroyer when a voice interrupts.

"Luke!" A strained voice yells. All eyes turn to the Iris Message which has appeared. Percy stands on the other side. Fear evident in his eyes.

"He-he's-he's gonna kidnap demigods and-" Percy cuts himself off by letting a scream escape his lips. He grips his head as if in pain. He doubles over out of sight. The scream soon turns into a cold laugh.

"Perseus. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk,". A different voice says. Perseus stands up amusement clear on his face. It becomes obvious he is no longer Percy he is Destroyer.

"Ah, it's sad really. Warning you. It doesn't matter. I know the prophecy. I will not let him join you. My Lord and I shall rule. So, I'll see you then!" He said with a cruel smile before slashing through the Iris Message. It was silent for a moment then Omega speaks.

"Shadow. Alpha. Gather the ranks," He says in a commanding tone. His two commander snod. He summons himself a new cloak and puts it on pulling up the hood. "Warrior. Thunder with me. We gotta get the Romans."