Chapter 8- A Traitor

3rd Person POV

Fuego, Jester and even Shadow double over in laughter at the sight of the augur. Warrior snaps a few pictures at the sight. Omega and Thunder stand with smiles on their faces.

All of New Rome stare at the sight. Six cloaked figures laughing and their augur in a smoking teddy bear costume hanging upside down from a pole that has been conjured Tomatoes on his face.

"Give me another!" Thunder shouts. Omega obliges and summons another crate of tomatoes. Thunder grabs one and hits Octavian square in the face.

"What are you Greeks!" Octavian yells. That was the wrong thing to say. A fire ball comes his way and hits him in the chest. Though it is harmless since the costume is fire proof. At the same time he is hit by another tomato. Lighting. And a skeleton pops up and slaps him cross the face. The Romans gathered are confused. Should they laugh or save him? They do both. Some charge forward others stay back. They run but stop as lighting strikes in front of them.

"You people can't take a joke," Fuego complains. Warrior and Thunder take this time to throw back their hoods. Romans gasp in surprise at the sight of their old Praetors.

"Romans!" Reyna yells. "Yes it us. We along with our comrades work for Lord Chaos. Creator of all. Another war is coming so we have come-"

"Ow!" Octavian yells as another skeleton slaps him.

"Ignore him," Jason continues. "We're going to fight along side you. Blah blah blah. We are staying at Camp Half-Blood for now. We just couldn't miss the opportunity to say hi to our old friend," He chuckles looking back to Octavian. Who looks ready to puke as Omega levitates him in a circle quickly.

"There are more of us but I am called Thunder. Reyna, Warrior. Over there is Fuego or Leo Valdez. Jester, Connor Stoll. And Shadow, Nico do Angelo," He continues pointing at each in turn. "Last is Omega he likes to keep his identity a secret. He is in charge and is Chaos's apprentice."

"You just had to add that in. Didn't you Thunder," Omega complains as he toys with Octavian. Thunder can't help but compare him to Draco Malfoy as he bobs in the air. Never again will he make a bet that in which if he loses he has to read.

"As much fun as this is. We should be getting back," Warrior comments.

"Five more minutes," The boys complain and Warrior rolls her eyes.

"Omega. Your fiancé will kill you if she knows what you have done..." She taunts. He drops Octavian above the Romans... None catch him.

"Well nice meeting you let's go," He says quickly opening a portal and hopping through. Leaving the others no choice but to follow.

Liam Donahue POV

I walk out of the forest a bit nervous. Destroyer was clear with his orders. I know what happens to those who don't follow them. I cringe just at the thought of what he did the to Derek...

I shake the thoughts away. Prophecy. Stay focused on the prophecy. I have to figure out what it is. Maybe I could go to Rachel. No, to direct. Maybe I could get someone to tell me. Ugh. Either way I need to figure it out fast.

I walk down the path when I hear the conch. I head toward the dining pavilion still in my thoughts. Why am I so worried? I have fought for the other side before. Well no one else knows that. That was before I was Liam. Lord End and Destroyer had to choose me. So much for rebirth. Well atleast I still have my old abilities. But I have to have my new ones too. An Apollo camper really! At least I can shoot and arrow perfectly I guess.

No these aren't my thoughts. They are his. I wish I could just be me. Liam Donahue. But nope I'm both. He- I just had to choose rebirth. I sigh as I take a bite of my food. My siblings too busy to notice my change in attitude. The day continues and soon enough we are at the campfire. I sing along half heartily.

"Campers!" Chiron bellows. I turn to him. Omega stands next to him. I'm not sure if it's me or him who hates Omega more. Maybe my thoughts are turning into his...

"A prophecy has been issued-" Wow.. Problem solved I guess.

Where's a Staples button when you need one?

Wait what's Staples?

It was a store where people by school stuff. They had buttons that said 'That was easy'. But that's not important listen for the prophecy! He scolds... Us.

Jeez. Blame it on my ADD! BABY! SAIL!

Shut up and listen! For once I listen to him and force myself to listen to Chiron.

"- follows, Three evils have arrived

For the war of universe

Very few to survive

The Hero and Traitor roles have been reversed

The way to end lies within their choice

The choice made can change wars course."

As he finishes everyone erupts into murmurs and at his word disperse toward our cabins. When no one notices I slip into the forest. I take off my camp necklace and rub my fingers over the pitch black bead Destroyer had given me. In a moment a portal opens and he appears in the shadows.

"Well?" He asks impatiently.

"I know the prophecy. Their plans are yet to come." He smiles a smile that creeps me out and try not to let it show too much. I quickly repeat the prophecy.

"You have done well. Find out their battle plans and then you may join. I know we chose well. Liam." With that said he vanishes through the portal and I head back to camp.

------

Hey!

I'm sorry to all nonexistent Octavian lovers.

So... Who do you think Liam is? Was?

Also... SCHOOLS STARTS IN 6 DAYS!! WTF!

I'm also bored so ask me random questions please!?

Bye!

-Jaz