Chapter 14- Give Back The Ice Cream

3rd Person POV

Athena follows Omega through the halls amazed but tries not to show it. Omega chuckles softly. He leads her upstairs into a room where all the Elite lounge. They relax playing video games and ping pong etc. They pay no attention to their leader and a goddes walking upstairs to his room. Omega opens the door and comes face his fiancé.

"Oh Luke. I wanted-" Zoë quickly cuts herself off glancing at the goddess curiously. Zoë shrugs and leaves the room telling Omega they can speak later. Omega leads Athena into his office. The room is barely used and he honestly rather have a personal game room but, Chaos had told him it looks more "officalylish" with an office.

Omega perches himself on the desk while he waits for Athena to speak. He gestures to the chair but, she decline and chooses to remain standing. Finally she blurts it out.

"I can't think of a single idea! Nothing is plausible! We know we need Perseus- the sea spawn one- but, how? He could have killed us all and chose not to? Why didn't he just kill us?"

"Restraint," Omega answers. "I could flick my wrist and kill their army if I chose. But, with End on their side I might as well have done nothing and exhaust myself. He does the same. Also he had said that wasn't the final battle. To Destroyer this is all simply a game. He enjoys it more than Ares. Then there is Percy. He is a prisoner inside himself. I have no idea there..." Omega admits. Athena nods slowly.

"As for strategy we don't know much to build off of. I can tell you End won't go to Olympus. He is after me since I am closest to Chaos. Do he chose to rage war on what was once my home. So we need to protect Camp at all costs. We should also move mortals. Though without a set time, that would be hard. I can I always set some stuff off harmless of course and they can evacuate." Silence falls before Athena is the one to break it.

"Why Omega? What's wrong with Luke?" Omega only groans in reply and throws off his hood.

"And I see where Annie gets it from..." He mutters. "

"But-"

"It's not important," He says standing and pulling up his hood. "Would you like me to walk you out or will you teleport out?"

"I'd like to walk out and examine the building." Omega nods and leads the goddes downstairs.

"Give back the ice cream!" A voice yells as Luke and Athena descend the stairs. At the bottom Perseus steams anger At Connor and Leo who hold a large tub of ice cream between them. Spoons in hand. The rest of the Elite sit around watching in amusement. Ethan watches eating popcorn. Calypso watches ready to heal the two thieves once Perseus finally attacks. All eyes turn to Omega as he approaches.

He calmly walks over grabs a spoon from Connor. He gets himself a scoop and pops it in his mouth. He smiles and hand the spoon back to Connor.

"Carry on!" He yells happily walking out. Athena watches confused but follows none the less and closes the door behind her. Once it closes with a soft click yelling ensues from the other side.

"Again?" A girls voice asks. Athena turns around and recognizes her as a commander. She has abandoned her armor and wears all black except for her cape which is white. The color of the commanders. She is short with dark skin and long wavy black hair and brown eyes. (A/N I put myself in for a smaller than minor role get over it)

"Yeah," Omega says with a laugh. "I'll get more ice cream."

"Alpha and his ice cream. The thing he loves the most about the past milliena," The girls says shaking her head. "I'm Commander M. Or Mila. Division 3. Nice to see you again Athena."

"Again?" Athena questions. Mila only smirks in reply.

"I have people to punish- I mean paperwork. See you later," Mila says walking away with a wave. Athena begins to question Omega about Mila and he finally gives in and answers.

"Try all you want. You won't be able to figure a thing out about her. I've been trying for years. All you need to know is her name- Mila. Never ever take or bacon or cake from her. Never argue about it either. Also she is from Earth. A demigod but, no one knows her godly parent. I don't think she even does."

Destroyer POV

"Come on you runts! You can do better!" I yell at the monsters fighting. I was lucky I had the pleasure to pick which groups attacked when. So, I chose to have fun in picking out the weak. A tournament. Every match the winner moves on to the main battle the other gets to reform.

I slosh my drink around my cup impatiently as I watched a dracene and a telekine go at it. Much to my surprise the telekine is holding its own. BORING.

I sit in a reserved section of the stands my feet propped up on a table. One hand behind my head as I watch. Finally the fight ends and the vampire girl cheers with the other monsters in delight. I roll his eyes and throw and black mass at the girl. She quickly disintegrates.

"That was too boring. Next!" I shout.

That was harsh even for monsters... A voice says.

'Actually I think we enjoyed it' I reply.

I didn't-

'We are one in the same. All that you have done, I have as well. Vise versa. Now hush you. I'm busy'

I then block him out of my mind back into his completely imprisoned state. I let him out now and then for pure amusement. The guy has sympathy for monsters and others. How are we even the same person? I sigh. He'll learn soon enough. We are the Apperentice of the Universe after all. For now anyway...

I only need End to get Chaos out the way... Then I can kill End myself. And the universe mine... I sighs and take a sip of my drink.

Patience Destroyer. You have waited 1,000 years. A week isn't that long.

One week.

Then it is all mine.

----------------

ITS MY BIRTHDAY! I'M SO HAPPY! SO IM UPDATING BOTH STORIES!!! 😄😄😄

So how old do you think I am?

Hint: I act younger than I am...

Also thanks so much for 1k+ views on 'The Apprentice' and for 5K+ views on 'Fatal Flaw'!

CAKE FOR ALL!!! 🎂🎂🎂

-Jaz