Chapter 15- Keep Her In The Dark

3rd Person POV

The Campers had thought their training with the Elite had been brutal. Then they saw Commander M with the Soliders. The perfect example was yesterday during lunch:

When the conch went off the Soliders stopped their work to return to the cabin for lunch.

"Hey! You have been slacking all day! No food yet! Give 50 more!" She yells. A groan is from many Soliders. "What was that!? Give me another 50! That's now 100! Chop chop! Let's go!"

"Yes Commander M Sir!"

Anyway... Preperations are in full swing. The Hepshestus cabin is fast a work with weapons. Apollo cabin works with Demeter to make medicinal... stuff. Other cabins practice constantly under the Elite team. Omega is currently sitting in his office with Athena, his commanders and Chaos himself discussing final battle strategies. They had gathered here to change the plan from yeterday to keep a certain daughter of Athena from knowing their true intentions.

An hour later they have everything set. They just need to keep her in the dark.

Annabeth POV

It has been a week since the battle. The final one is soon to come. Unknown anger bubbles in my chest as I slash the dummy again and again with my Drakon bone sword before stabbing it in the face with my dagger. I step back calming myself.

"Someone's got anger issues," Someone says from behind me.

"Not in the mood Castellan," I reply.

"Rude. I thought I raised you better than that," He says with a chuckle walking over and pulling my dagger out of the dummy and looks it over.

"A replica?" He asks with a frown before handing it back. "What happened to the real one?"

"How did you know?" I ask taking it back for him.

"I know things. So how?"

"I lost it in T-Tartarus. I met a girl... And when I touched her weapon it changed into this." He looks at me strangely but nods and walks away.

"Wait! Lu- I mean Omega!" He doesn't answer or turn around but he stops walking. Waiting for me to catch up. We walk in silence for a while before I finally decide to voice my thoughts.

"Luke? Why didn't you tell me? And why have been so cold to me? If anything I should be cold to you." He sighs before he opens his mouth to speak but instead he closes it and freezes.

"We have company," He says quietly. He takes a whistle out of nowhere and blows it loud. It sounds across camp. The Soliders appear out of nowhere. The commanders in front. All dressed for battle.

"Omega?" Commander H of division 1 asks. The Commanders are all quite different.

For division one there is Commander H. He is not from this planet. He looks basically normal until you see his pitch black eyes. Commander K on the the other hand is clear to see she is from elsewhere. Her skin is dark green and she has pointed enters to go with her long blonde hair. Commander M of divison 3 is normal enough. Apperantly she's a demigod. Then Commander X or division 4. I don't know where he is from but everyday his apperance seems to differ slightly. Today his hair is red rather than brown like yesterday.

"X. Perimeter," Luke orders. Commander X nods and walks off with his troops.

"L- Omega? What's happening?"

"Destroyer has arrived. Outside Camp. They will attack soon enough. Tell the demigods to rally," He answers without emotion. He then hurries in the other direction Troops follow behind.