Chapter 5- She's Not The Same

Fuego POV

"Come on! 50 more!" Revenge shouts at the rest of Camp who is doing push ups. I finished my workout already- all the Soldiers did. The campers aren't exactly thrilled. You see since we displayed our awesomeness at that strange monster attack last week we took over running activities.

Omega and Alpha run Sword-fighting. Arrow, Maiden and Huntress took over Archery. Warrior and Slayer do spear fighting. Forge and I work in the forges. Healer with the Apollo campers. The rest help here and there. Mostly with workouts like now.

We train constantly. I mean war is coming. I've fought in a lot of wars. I wasn't thrilled about coming back to earth to be honest. Sure it's my home planet and all but it is where I died the first time. I don't really want fate to repeat itself.

Knowing it's going to be a while I head toward Bunker 9. According to what Nyssa told me they keep it clean but never touch anything. I soon reach Bunker 9 and take a breath before heading inside. I turn on the light.

Wow. Nothing really has changed. The Argo II stands with all it's glory. Festus as the figure head. He don't move in greeting. Needs a tune up. I wander for a bit before heading up on the ship.

I stand and the controls and smile as I hold the Wii remote in my hand. They don't even make these things anymore... The Archimedes Sphere sits right where I left it. I pick it up cautiously, afraid that it might break. I hold it in my hands as I walk up to Festus and place a hand on him.

"Hey buddy," I say. To my surprise I hear clicks and whirs in return. It's slow making it hard to understand him.

"Don't worry dude. I'll find my tool belt and fix you right up," I say with a smile before heading below deck. I head toward my old room. Just like I left it. My bed disheveled and piles of scrap metal here and there. I spot my tool belt over on a hook. I grab it and put it on. It clashes with my all black outfit and cloak but I'm not an Aphrodite kid so who cares? I turn to walk back to Festus when something on my old work table catches my eye.

I smile as I look down at the old blueprints. I don't need those anymore.

"What are those?" A soft voice asks beside me as the smell of cinnamon fills the room.

"Hey Healer," I greet.

"What are they?" She repeats.

"They were going to be updates to the ship. I was going to use them to find you after the war. But it's obvious I died."

"You were really going to come and find me?" She questions. I turn to face her and pull down her hood as I do. I pull her close and stare into her dark almond eyes.

"Caly? I never told you before but, after you kissed me and I left I swore on the Styx I would come back for you."

"You idiot," She says slapping me in the back of the head. I smile and pull her in for a kiss. When we pull away she smiles.

"Come on Fuego. Don't we have a dragon head to fix?" She turns around her carmel hair in braid swishes behind her. I smile and follow her back upstairs.

Annabeth POV

I notice Omega walking away from the group as the last of the Camp finishes our grueling afternoon workout. I try to catching up to him as he walks back toward his cabin muttering about taking a nap.

"Omega!" I yell. He turns around clearing annoyed about not being able to take his afternoon nap.

"Yeah?"