This is not a joke

S

S.C.G    Security Confinement Group

Threat Analysis Report

To: [the following information was removed due to security level insufficient]

Object No. 15-12-20-MU

Description: Cellphone of the brand [Removed due to security level]  with the color black. Size 12cm x 6.2cm x 1cm. With the lower screen cracked.

Report Summary:

The object was acquired from the police of [removed du to security level] who were investigating some disturbing events concerning several teenagers. After a closed inspection of the object, we have moved it to our T3 facility for further analysis.

The subject 009, named [removed due to security level] came into contact with the object and the anomaly is confined in our Church Lab.

The two bodies of the other teenager [removed due to security level] and [removed due to security level] deceased after they took part in a live streaming session to test an app, were sent to our research team for autopsy. Awaiting the result. Please contact [removed due to security level].

RECOMMENDATIONS:

Due to the high-level risk posed by object No. 15-12-20-MU, it is recommended to keep the object at all times in the T3 facility in the technological section. The section has special confinement to prevent network coverage and other contacts with the outside world. Personnel should wear appropriate suits when entering the room where the object is situated. When the object rings or lights up never pick up under any circumstances. Please contact the leader of the local section [removed due to security level] for any strange event that has not been observed before. Refer to previous reports [removed due to security level] and [removed due to security level].

In failure to contain the anomaly, it is required to leave personnel inside and lock down the section. Call the Mage Team for sealing protocols. The following types of equipment are required: Healion wards, The book of Demontera, Object 23400B (Blood sword), Object Voo4x04 (cleansing incantations), [Removed due to security level].