Daddy issues

I don't know if it's day 5 or week one. When I woke up my photo was missing. I searching all over the cell. Overturned the mattress. Nothing. I'm sure they took it.

I think I'm going crazy. I just found the photo next to me on the bed. The sheet was neatly tugged as if I never went on a rampage in search of it. I don't know if they drugged me and put it back in. I need to hurry and write down what I know.

THE AFTERNOON BEFORE THE RECORDING

I had no idea how I got through my afternoon classes. By 3 pm I was wasted, it was worst than a vodka party. That thing with Thomas contributed largely. I had to pull all my tricks to stay focus in this useless history class. What was the purpose of knowing that politician who died 100 years ago anyway? I almost clapped my hands when it was over. 

I dragged my feet to the bus stand. It was crowded as ever. Just my luck. A group of girls with their phones glued to their hands, giggled as I walked by. No, I didn't suddenly turn popular. They were probably not even talking about me. This was how miserable my average campus life was. Damn, I'm a toxic person. 

I pulled on my not-so-fresh t-shirt and then noticed the stain from the burger. Samurai sauce you'll be the death of me. No wonder they were giggling. I like food more than dating... No, that's a lie. I hope I was kidding.

Anyway, my trip to my lively neighborhood was sweaty and awkward. Same old. I quickly got to my single-room apartment that I begged mom to rent for me. Yes, I'll have to pay her back when I get a job. I can't fuck my studies up. I'll have to refund her for literally everything. I couldn't stay at her new house with her new husband and her new baby. It was too much for me. I could never call that other man, dad. Not when the memory was still fresh in my mind. 456 days. The void he had left was wide open. The shock of his accident was too vivid. No, it was too soon. I needed time. More time. However, mom tried to convince me to move on. It didn't work. However good or gentle or loving was her new man. He wasn't going to replace dad.

I unlocked the door to my tiny apartment. Silence greeted me. I placed my keys in their usual place by the door so that I don't go nuts when I'll have to go out later. Keys are vicious little things, they tend to play hide and seek just when you have emergencies. I tossed my sneakers in the entrance, peeled my socks off, and rolled them into a ball. Those also tend to hate the matching pair when they got in the washing machine. A love-hate relationship I presume. I sighed as I put my bare feet on the cold floor. I walked to my bed let my bag dropped on a pile of not-so-clean clothes. Then crashed on my messy sheets. It was soft and kinda smelt fresh. It was a light shade of brown. Beige or something. I choose that one cause I wasn't exactly a tidy person. I kept it to the bare minimum. It won't help my non-dating issues.

I rolled to the side of my bed and grabbed my 15" laptop. No, I'm not paid to promote any brand. Move over. Open it and switched it on. I remembered that I wanted to check Thomas' youtube channel. But that 3 am app thing was turning around in my head. When the site appeared on my screen. Instead of typing Thomas's name in the search bar, I typed 3 am app. I almost laughed out when I saw the results. Damn, why were there so many? Apps that could see ghosts. Momo. Shit, this is creepy. Challenges. I scrolled down the list. One video caught my attention. 

I clicked on it.