Changed

Mrs. Jiwoo felt so despaired when the doctor told her that her husband's blood type is very rare. He said that it's very hard to find someone with the same type.
Mrs. Jiwoo bent down in tears feeling helpless as she grew worried about her husband's state but she didn't know that the donator had already arrived.

"I'm O+. I can donate"

"Who? Who is it?" Mrs. Jiwoo jumped stood then sighed "Yoongi-ah!"

"You really want to donate?" Eunwoo asked.

"Of course I do" Yoongi nodded.

"Then what are we waiting for" the doctor said "let's get started"

Yoongi followed the doctor to the room leaving everyone in deep surprise. Everyone knows that Mr. Wonyoung and Yoongi were never in good terms but Yoongi didn't hesitate a second to donate his blood. Yoongi laid down and closed his eyes waiting for the doctor to do what he has to do but he suddenly felt a warm touch that made him open his eyes.

"I'm very grateful" Mrs. Jiwoo whispered in a weak voice "thank you so much"

"Don't mention it" Yoongi tried to smile.

"Wonyoung has always tried to be a good father but he always fails, especially when it comes to Chaeyoung. She's very hard to deal with" Mrs. Jiwoo said.

"Tell me about it" Yoongi smiled slightly "she's able to keep scolding 24 hours straight"

"But you know what? She loves you a lot" Mrs. Jiwoo said making Yoongi very surprised "no matter how bad she feels, she is over the moon every time she sees you"

"I treated her bad" Yoongi scowled "I gave her a hard time"

"Don't worry about it, everything will go and she'll forget everything"
________________________

Yugyeom and Vernon felt very delighted as they talked to Kai and made sure he's fine. Kai on the other hand was very worried about his father.

"Where's Mr. Wonyoung" Kai asked.

"The surgery is done but since he lost a lot of blood he needs donation" Vernon explained.

"Did they find the matching blood?" Kai tried to stand up.

"Take it easy, it's all set" Yugyeom gently pushed him to lay again "Yoongi is donating"

"Yoongi?" Kai chuckled "that kid is real hero, isn't he? They never got on well but Yoongi never hesitates to help him"

"Yoongi is not doing well to be honest" Vernon hesitated to talk.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"He had an ear full earlier" Vernon said "Chaeyoung was very mad at him so she let it all out"

"Aigooo!" Kai heaved a sigh "no one can control Chaeyoung when she goes from zero to a hundred"

"To be honest" Yugyeom added "she was very mean"

"I'll talk to her, don't worry about it" Kai reassured.

"It better be ASAP because Yoongi is very hurt" Vernon said.

"Alright call her for me" Kai requested.

Yugyeom and Vernon left the room to call Chaeyoung and leave them both have some words together. For Chaeyoung, it was a very bad timing because she was deeply worried about her father.

"Are you feeling better?" Chaeyoung asked Kai as she had a seat next to him.

"Much better" Kai faked a smile "but I'm mad at you"

"Why would you?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I heard you bad-mouthing Yoongi" laid blamed her.

"You can't talk to me about that traitor" Chaeyoung stood up angrily.

"That 'traitor' was trying to help your father. I don't even understand why you blame him, you're supposed to thank him"

"Thank him huh!" Chaeyoung chuckled angrily "why? Because he made everyone out there make a mockery out of me? Thanks to him I have a lot of enemies and Jihyo is one of them. You have no idea how she looked at me when she knew that he left me"

"Chaeyoung-ah! Your father asked him to do that and he was forced to do it because he knew your father was in trouble"

"Yeah! I should be very grateful" Chaeyoung said ironically "look at the victory! My father got shot"

"Are you really blaming him because he tried and failed?" Kai argued.

"I don't give a crap about his intentions, I've been laughed at and I still don't know what could happen to my father"

"I never knew you're that heartless Chaeyoung-ah" Kai felt deceived.

"You're defending him just because he's your brother"

"Then who are you?" Kai said "he's my brother but your my sister too" Kai tried hard to take a breath "listen to me Chaeyoung-ah, I've always taken your side no matter what but you've wronged him this time and you need to apologise"

"Over my dead body" Chaeyoung said then she immediately left.