First Encounter

Chaeyoung and Yoongi bid goodbye to Kai and Yugyeom then continued walking slowly.

"You're still mad at me?" Yoongi asked.

"No"

"You mean it?" Yoongi asked again.

"Yes I mean it. I really forgot. What's important now is that Kai is around and healthy" Chaeyoung wanted to change the topic because it has been chewed enough. She was trying to find something to talk about then she suddenly stopped walking and looked at Yoongi "have you ever had a girlfriend before?"

"Is this necessary?" Yoongi got annoyed.

"Yes ... Of course it is necessary..... I am your girlfriend, I need to know everything about you" Chaeyoung hit him on the shoulder.

"I did" Yoongi said.

"Who is that?" Chaeyoung insisted.

"Someone you don't seem to be friendly with" Yoongi shrugged "it's Irene"

"I.. Ir.... Irene? You mean the Irene we all know? Seulgi's sister?" Chaeyoung panicked.

"Indeed"

"Woah! You really have no taste in girls, don't you!" Chaeyoung insulted him.

"I know... No wonder I am dating you" Suga teased her.

"Yaaah!" Chaeyoung yelled at him "I was talking about Irene not me"

"How is it different?" Yoongi provoked her.

"Are you really comparing me to that bully?"

"Chaeyoung-ah" Yoongi adjusted to her height "Can't you take a joke!"

"This is the most terrible joke I've ever heard" Chaeyoung hit him hard "thank God I don't have to walk with you any longer" Chaeyoung said as they reached her house "I'm going in"

"Wait a sec" Yoongi said "You won't ask about the details?"

"I'm not curious" she yelled then shut the door.
Yoongi laughed at her silliness. No matter how old she grows she still acts like a four years old girl. Yoongi turned around to Leave but he heard the door getting opened again. He turned to check to suddenly find Chaeyoung right behind him.

"Can you tell me about the details?" Chaeyoung muttered while lowering her head.

"I bet you're curious now" Yoongi teased.

"Just tell me" she shouted.

"She said I was cool for a boyfriend so she approached me first... I had zero dating experience back then and I didn't know how to deal with things as a boyfriend so..."

"So she left you?" Chaeyoung interrupted.

"Nope, she wanted to have my attention and she better didn't... Because her mother and mine were close she knew somethings about my mother's health as she knew some family secrets and she went public with them"

"She exposed you?"

"Yes, she told every single person she knows about this matter and I personally heard from Seulgi about what she did and I ..."

"What is it?" Chaeyoung asked

"I kind of overreacted... I punched her in public"

"You did?" Chaeyoung sighed.

"Yes, this is basically why people are scared of me... They still remember that"

"Woah! This girl is seriously something, I can't believe she's Seulgi's sister" Chaeyoung said with surprise.

"Seulgi is a nice person, she's just being a victim of Irene like a lot of people" Yoongi admitted

"You are supposed to have a dating phobia after that"

"I did, actually when you said we should date I got kind of scared for a moment because I recalled all what happened with Irene"

"Are you happy?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked.

"Eh?"

"Are you happy being with me?" Chaeyoung asked once again.

"Well I would've been happy if you weren't a dwarf ass who knocks all over my head all day long" Yoongi teased her as he pushed inside the house "it's getting late, your parents will be worried"

"Okay easy, good night" Chaeyoung, being dragged in, said.

"Good night" Yoongi greeted back as he closed her door "such a dwarf".
Yoongi stood there for moment and looked at the sky then took a deep breath as he smiled satisfyingly.

"You're wondering if I'm happy huh?" Yoongi whispered to himself but got suddenly distracted by a slight clapping behind him.

"That was a nice show you put" Chaeyoung's father appeared clapping ironically.

"Excuse me?" Yoongi got confused.

"So you are the reason she stays up all night and comes home late?"

"I'm not that kind of person" Yoongi felt angry.

"I don't care what kind of people you are I just need you to stay away from my daughter" Mr. Wonyoung said rudely.

"Is that your decision or hers? Personally I don't think it's hers because we were fine two minutes earlier"

"My decision or hers it's a decision and you have to disappear" Mr. Wonyoung raised his voice.

"Look Mr. Chaeyoung's father, I don't know what kind of idea you have about me nor what made you talk to me like that but I'm not going anywhere.... I love your daughter and as long as she didn't ask me to leave I'm not going anywhere"

Suga spelled everything out and walked away leaving Mr. Wonyoung angry thinking about how to get rid of him.

"Great! First Jongin and now Jin Kyung's son" Mr. Wonyoung said.