Resolution

Vernon took out his phone and decided to make an end to this scandal. He decided to write something on the school's forum

***********
Hello this is Vernon from 11-A

I was really sad to learn the news that was all over the internet. I personally didn't know how to react to it. At first, I thought that this wasn't going to be a big deal but since innocent people are being victims of my selfishness, I have to come clean. First of all, Son Chaeyoung, my classmate and the number one victim, had nothing to do with this. I happened to ask her once for help; help for my sick mother who is suffering from AIDS. My mother's health is getting worse everyday and I couldn't figure out what to do. Doctors said that we just have to give up. But I couldn't watch my mother dying without doing anything. I didn't want anyone to know about her disease because we were scandalised by it once. We were living in another town before moving to Anseong and when people heard that she's carrying that virus, they called her names, they asked us to leave because they consider us parasites, they even accused her of prostitution. These acts made my mother's health become worse and we were obliged to move to Anseong, a place where no one knows us. When I became friends with Chaeyoung, I somehow knew that she has a relative who is specialised in medical herbs so I thought that this is my last resort to help my sick mother. Chaeyoung didn't hesitate to help me and she brought the herbs for me, and it was the same day that picture was taken. It was a mere coincidence that it was my birthday. And Chaeyoung was already at that place with her friend, Jennie, she didn't come intentionally to meet me. What made things worse is that I told Chaeyoung to promise me that no matter what happens she won't say a word about this matter only to avoid the gossip and the bullying people made my mother go through.
Concerning my phone conversation with Chaeyoung ... Here's the rest of it....
As you see, Chaeyoung said she's going to meet me to give the herbs not to just meet me.

I really apologise because this matter caused damage to a lot of people. I sincerely apologise. Chaeyoung was and will always be a good person. So I hope you understand.

Vernon

*******************

Chaeyoung couldn't stop crying as she was reading the post. She felt sorry because Vernon would possibly face the same hardship he faced when he was in his former town. Kai himself got emotional and appreciated the hero that lives inside of Vernon. They all thought that people won't tolerate. But in a matter of minutes, more than 100 people saw the post and Vernon started receiving calls from his friends. Youngjae, Yugyeom, Hoseok, Seulgi, Jennie, all of them called him to make sure he's fine and joined him at Kai's place even at that late hour. Each time one of them comes in and sees Vernon, they immediately go to him to console him. Chaeyoung felt somehow relieved that no one left a bad comment or impression. Jeongyeon, on the other hand, felt terrible. She wished for the ground to split up and swallow her. Jeongyeon immediately left in tears leaving everyone surprised by her sudden act.
______________________________________

Yoongi held his phone so tightly when he was done reading the announcement Vernon made. He felt that his mind is about to blow up as he grew clueless about what's going on around him. His tears were on the verge of falling and his chest ached a lot.

"Omma!" He turned to his mother who was sitting next to him in the living room.

"What's wrong?" She said.

"Chaeyoung has really nothing to do with this" he held himself together and faked a smile "turned out I'm the psycho after all"

"What do you mean Yoongi-ah?"

"The boy made an announcement on the school's forum ... He told the whole story" Yoongi handed his phone to his mother to read Vernon's post.

"Yoongi-ah, I told Chaeyoung isn't that kind of person" his father said.

"Poor thing" Mr. Jin Kyung said as she finished reading the article and handed the phone to her husband to read it "he must be hurt telling people about his mother"

"Yoongi-ah! Don't forget that there's someone behind all of this framing and he needs to get caught" his father said.

"I know" Yoongi said "omma! Can you do something for me?"

"Anything for you" she smiled as she caressed his cheek.

"Can you .... Go to see her?" Yoongi requested "and make sure these bastards never did anything to her"

"Of course, your father will take me there" she smiled then she stood up and left with her husband.

"It's 3:30 am isn't weird to go at this hour?" Mrs. Jin Kyung said as they walked.

"They probably couldn't sleep after what happened today" Mr. Sangkyung said.

"I'm nervous" Mr. Jin Kyung looked to the ground " no I'm scared ... I can't believe we are going to Jongin's house"

"Don't panic, just don't make them feel suspicious" he said.
Mr. Sangkyung and Mrs. Jin Kyung kept chitchating until they reached Kai's house. Mrs. Jin Kyung felt nervous to knock. Besides the nervousness of seeing her long lost son, she was hesitant that they may be sleeping and she'll bother them. But the door was opened as soon as she knocked.

"Mrs. Min" Kai greeted "oh! Mr. Min too..... I bet you came to check on Chaeyoung"

"Yeah we felt worried" Mrs. Jin Kyung said while walking inside the house "especially when I saw what your friend wrote"

"So you saw it?" Kai asked "you know what, just don't be surprised, some friends are here... A little support for Chaeng and Vernon"

"Oh okay"

"Chaeng-ah! You have guests" Kai said as he allowed them in.
Mrs. Jin Kyung and Chaeyoung ran to each other as they hugged. Chaeyoung couldn't hold herself from crying so she bursted into tears as she apologised for the chaos they caused.

"There's nothing to apologise for, you've been through enough yourself" Mrs. Jin Kyung said "did these bastards do anything to you?"

"No don't worry.. nothing like this happened" Chaeyoung assured.

"That's a relief" Mrs. Jin Kyung smiled then turned to look at the others "where's Vernon?"

"It's me" Vernon bowed.

"I hope your mother gets well soon" Mrs. Jin Kyung embraced him into a hug.

"We're sorry we came in suddenly without introducing" Mr. Sangkyung said "we're Yoongi's parents"

"It's nice to meet you" everyone bowed to them.

"Vernon, you can come to me whenever you need something okay?" Mrs. Jin Kyung smiled.

"Thank you so much, I appreciate it" Vernon bowed.

"Guys we need to leave, this is it for us" Mr. Sangkyung said.

"Good night everyone" Mrs. Jin Kyung said then turned to Kai "Jongin-ah! Can we talk for a moment?"