Killing The Monster III

Seulgi sat on the chair and held her head that were about to explode. Ten minutes ago, she thought that everything has come to an end but it seems that she was wrong. She closed her eyes and tried not to hear her mother and Irene's conversation until she heard the doorbell. She immediately went to the door and opened.

"I'm sorry for coming at this hour"

"Yoongi-ah?" Seulgi sighed "no it's okay" Seulgi looked inside then turned back to Yoongi "I would've invited you to come in but Irene is here"

"So you'll let me in!" Yoongi smiled slightly.

"Eh?"

"I'm here to talk to her"

"Are you serious?" Seulgi said not believing his words.

"Yes, I'm serious" Yoongi said then he followed Seulgi inside. As soon as he walked in, he saw Irene and her mother crying without even paying attention to his arrival.

"Omma! We have a guest" Seulgi said to grab their attention. When they both turned around and saw Yoongi they stood speechlessly without a word. Their mother snapped out of the amazement and ran to Yoongi.

"Yoongi-ah" she called as she caressed his cheeks.

"I'm sorry for interrupting" Yoongi said "I came to talk to Irene"

"Irene?" The mother said "about what? What did she do this time?"

"Mrs. Don't worry, there's nothing serious" Yoongi said as he walked towards Irene "shall we have a seat?"
Irene sat facing Yoongi on the table while Seulgi and her mother kept watching from distance.

"Chaeyoung sent this to you" Yoongi handed her a lunch box "When she met you at the canteen earlier today, she realised that you have a fever so she made this porridge for you"

"She did?" Irene wondered.

"Yes, she did" Yoongi said "see? Even when you made a huge mistake there's still someone who cares about you .... Chaeyoung always begged me to come and talk to you"

"Why did you come anyway?" Irene asked.

"I thought that after all I'm the only one who's able to help you" Yoongi took a deep breath "Irene-ah! Why don't you forget about all of this and move on? There's a lot of beautiful things to do in life ... Just forget about your old self and turn the page and I'll guarantee that no one will bother you ... Look at your sister, she's enjoying her life cheer dancing, why don't you find something nice to do as well ... Irene-ah! What did you get from all that bullying? Absolutely nothing, you're just causing pain to yourself and everyone"

"It's too late now ... Everyone hates me" Irene said as she lowered her head.

"It's never too late to repent ... If only you listen to me, everyone will love you for real believe me"

"Will you?" Irene asked as she stood up "will you love for real if I change"

"Just like how I cherish your sister .. I'll cherish you as well" Yoongi stood up as he concluded talking "I hope that what I said was helpful"
Yoongi headed towards the door to leave and looked at Seulgi and her mother who were impressed by his act. He bowed to them then left. Seulgi's mother immediately caught up with him outside and called for him.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked her.

"Thank you so much Yoongi-ah" the poor mother embraced him into a hug "no matter what she did to you, you still forgive her"

"I wasn't able to forgive her until I met someone" Yoongi smiled "good luck and good night" he greeted as he left.
Yoongi walked away from Seulgi's mother who was left amazed by Suga's huge heart. He wasn't someone who forgives until he met that Supergirl. He walked satisfyingly relieved to kill that monster inside of Irene. After all, Chaeyoung was right. He's the only one who can stop her.
Yoongi stopped and turned around to talk to someone who has been waiting for him.

"Come out" Yoongi said "she left"
Chaeyoung appeared from the dark alley as a thief who's escaping the cops. She looked obliviously at Suga then gave him a dumb smile.

"How did it go?" She asked.

"I think it went well" Suga said.

"What did she say?"

"Nothing much" Yoongi let out a slight breath "she showed signs of recovery from that bullying disease".

"How?"

"She said it's too late for her to change, she realised how bad she was"

Chaeyoung felt relieved that someone like Irene is now stopped. She thought that after all what has been happening nothing will make Irene a better person or even stop her. But a simple thoughtful act served well. Chaeyoung and Yoongi stopped in front of Chaeyoung's house as the latter waved to him and made her way in. He watched her walking in like a little child who just got a candy then he saw her coming back with a shy face.

"I talked to my father about you" Chaeyoung said.

"And what did he say?" Yoongi asked with a smirk.

"That little piece of shit is a total pain in the butt" Chaeyoung imitated her father's voice.

"That's it?" Yoongi said trying to hint to his latest conversation with her Dad.

"Yes, why?" she argued.

"We talked once but he didn't like me being around his daughter" Yoongi explained.

"Well he's right judging your looks and your stare, you seem like a bad influence" Chaeyoung teased him.

"Just go in , piece of dwarf" Yoongi flinched

"As if you're tall, you're a dwarf too" Chaeyoung muttered as she went inside.
Yoongi chuckled slightly then made his leave. For him that was a mission successfully accomplished. Not only did he stop Irene but also he made Chaeyoung happy. But life is too harsh to just let him enjoy the relief, there was another mission waiting for him. As he was walking back home, his phone rang so he picked up.

"What is it Snoopy" Yoongi said.

"How many times did I tell you not to call me that" Jennie yelled.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Suga asked.

"Meet me right now at Starbucks, I'm already there" Jennie ordered.