Chapter 7:Potential Unlocked

Start from the beginning

You decide to raise your hand and save Jaune from the embarrassment.

Oobleck: (Zooms over to you) Y(N)? This is a surprise! Do you have the answer?

Y(N): (You nod) It's night vision. From what I've read, Many Faunus are known to have nearly-perfect sight in the dark.

Blake: General Lagune also was inexperienced, and made the mistake of trying to ambush the Faunus in their sleep. His massive army was outmatched, and the general was captured.

Oobleck: Glad to see that both of you have been studying! However, Mr. Arc can see me after class for additional readings, wouldn't want him failing this class, now would we?

Jaune: (Dejected) No, sir...

Suddenly an announcement with Ozpins voice comes through the speakers

Ozpin Voice Over: Y(N), the sole member of Team Omni, come see me in my office immediately!

Y(N): Well then...(You stand up) Can't keep the Headmaster waiting... (You start walking towards the door)

Oobleck: Make sure to finish the additional readings!

You walk out of the class while Oobleck zooms around to finish his lecture. You were walking in the hallways towards an elevator that could take you to Ozpins Office. While you were walking, you heard a familiar voice call out to you.

Glynda: Y(N)!

You turn around and see Glynda walking towards you, you just turned back around and kept walking. You then heard her start walking faster, and before you knew it, she was walking right beside you. You look at her while walking but she quickly turned her head away.

Y(N): (Sighs) Something you need?

Glynda: I h-heard your name on the speaker and decided this was the best time to talk...

Y(N): If you're going to lecture me again, then I suggest you leave.

Glynda: NO! (You look at her again) ...I mean... I wanted to apologize... It wasn't right of me to blame you for what happened yesterday, and it wasn't what a teacher like me should have done... Ms. Scarlatina spoke to me yesterday after Professor Ozpin went to find you... She told me that you stood up for her...And your friends explained that you tried to walk away from the fight, but Team CRDL attacked first...

Y(N): Now you know why I don't fight the other students. My abilities are not meant for simple sparring, they are meant for destruction....

Glynda: ...I guess that's what Ozpin meant...He said you carried a heavy burden, a burden that no one should carry.

Y(N): (You have no idea what kind of burden it truly is...) Well, I hope you understand now.

Glynda: I do, I also hope you can accept my apology as a teacher.

Y(N): Mistakes are meant to be learned from...I hope you learned yours.

You both make it to the elevator and you get in while Glynda prepares to leave, possibly to her next class.

Y(N): Hey...(She stops and turns to you) Good luck in your next class...Professor.

The elevator doors close and you are sent up, straight to Ozpin's Office, the highest point in Beacon. Let us see what the "Wizard Of Oz" wants to talk about.