"Mina, enough!" Zayn yells at Mina, and she stops interrupting.

"Mina is right; it's too early to jump to conclusions" Niall says.

"I'm worried. This is my little sister were talking about." Dakota suddenly says, a bit of a sad and worried expression on her face.

"Wait, Dolly and Dakopo are sisters? Oh, I see it. The blond hair, blue eyes, you're both tall, this, this, this, that, that, th-" Fran is cut off by Lola.

"Shut the fuck up? Seriously, dude?" Lola's eyebrows come together.

"What's this 'Dakopo' coming from? What the?" Dakota says.

"Well, I know Holly isn't anywhere in the house and I know she isn't with Maxine and Clive." Ara sits down next to Niall.

"Then where can she be if you've checked everywhere?" Macy says.

"Wait," Everyone turns their attention to Ara, "there is one room I didn't check."

"What?"

Ara takes a big breath, "The Death Room."

"Why the fuck would Dolly be in there?" Fran says really fast, making it hard to comprehend also with her extremely strong Yorkshire accent.

"Well, I'm willing to check in The Death Room" I stand up.

"You guys are not serious..." Juliet crosses her arms and rolls her sparkling brown eyes. God, she can be so annoying.

As more people start following me upstairs to The Death Room, Juliet seems to get more annoyed.

"Seriously!!" Juliet stomps her foot before her and Mina follow me upstairs.

Once were outside The Death Room, everyone is scared to open it, scared to reveal all the bloody mistakes, scarred memories, and whatever can unravel once we open this door.

I slowly turn the knob, and light beams into the dark room.

"H-Help!!!" I hear Holly scream. She runs outside, immediately pulling me into a tight embrace. At first, I'm shocked. One, that she's hugging me, and two, that she was in The Death Room. I hug back.

"The fuck was that? Dolly... Shit- I, god, this bitch. See ya!" Fran waves before heading back downstairs with Macy, Liz and Louis.

Niall's face goes confused, "Did anything unusual... Uh, happen in there?"

Holly pauses for a second, "N-No..."

Dakota runs up to Holly and hugs her. Sometimes I actually forget they're sisters, they don't seem very close.

"She was gone for like a few hours, c'mon." Lola rolls her eyes.

"How'd you even get in there?" Zayn asks.

Holly takes a few seconds to respond, "I... Accidentally locked myself in here. I thought it was the, um, bathroom."

"Harry! Come down for a sec!" I hear Louis yell from downstairs.

Everyone goes downstairs, except for Juliet and Mina, who stay with Holly.

-

Holly

-

Louis calls Harry from downstairs, and I wave him goodbye as everyone goes back downstairs. All except Juliet and Mina.

"Why... Why didn't you tell them it was us?" Mina says quietly.

"I don't want to talk about it here, let's just go into one of the bedrooms, okay?" I sigh and roll my eyes.

Mina and Juliet walk into one of the spare bedrooms, and I fake smile, walking behind them. I lock the door from the inside so no one can hear or see us.

I turn around from the door, and my angry side takes the best of me, my false smile fading away.

"Fucking bitches!" I scream, hardly slapping both Juliet and Mina. They step back.

"How dare you?! Fuck you!" I put up the middle finger.

"That's what you get for steali-"

I slap Juliet again, "Shut the fuck up!"

I pace back and forth, "Mina?! Are you fucking serious?! Lock me in a room full of dead bodies?!"

"Shut up, Holly!" Mina pushes me back, causing me to fall over on to the carpet floor, and as I'm weak and on the floor, Juliet laughs at me.

I quickly get up, "You two are idiots! Honestly, how dare you!" I point to them in shame.

Mina shakes her head, "You think you're top shit, Holly, well guess what, you're a fucking whore bitch-"

"Fuck you!"

I punch Mina in the face as hard as I can, and just my luck, in my situation of uncontrollable rage and bitchy violence, Harry walks in.

"What's going on?!"

A/N: holly is so dumb she didn't lock the door right lol. also I'm probs gonna get a comment like 'that escalated quickly' or 'calm down' HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR 'best friends' LOCKED YOU IN A DARK ROOM FULL OF DEAD BODIES. Ok thank you I love niall horan.