"Ugh," Liam groans, resting his head on the door frame, "drank way too much."

"Where is Zayn?" I ask.

"He's already up, downstairs having breakfast"

"What time is it?"

Liam checks his wristwatch, "10:48AM"

Liam and I go downstairs, and we see Fran, Liz and Niall sitting on the couch, Zayn and Louis on the bench eating toast, Macy and Janet are chatting by the fireplace, Mina and Juliet are sitting cross legged on the floor playing cards, and Lola is just standing at the steps, filing her nails. The rest must all be sleeping.

"Finally awake, aye boys?" Louis says, smiling, while Zayn smirks.

Liam and I walk over to Zayn and Louis, taking a seat next to them on the bench stool.

"How long have you all been awake for?" Liam asks, pouring himself some orange juice.

"Only, like, half an hour" Zayn shrugs.

"Is Holly still sleeping?" Louis says, yawning.

"She went home with Maxine and Clive, Mina told me she was too drunk to do anything."

"I thought you didn't like Clive?"

"And? I don't like him, but I trust him. Also, Holly is friends with Maxine, so."

"Right." Louis nods.

Suddenly, Ara walks up to Zayn, Louis, Liam and I.

"Uh, I was just on the phone to Maxine," Ara says, "she told me Holly never stayed the night at their place."

"What?" I say in confusion.

Mina and Juliet catch attention to the conversation between Ara and the boys and I, and come near quickly.

"What do you mean? Holly did stay with Maxine and Clive. I swear, they really hit it off! Like, besties" Mina chuckles.

"Okay? Then why would Maxine say th-"

I'm cut off by Juliet, "she's probably still drunk."

"First off, don't interrupt. Second, I didn't see Maxine have one drink the whole night."

"Something's not right." Ara shakes her head.

"So, you're saying Holly is and never was at Maxine and Clive's?" Liam joins in.

"Yeah! There's something fishy going o-"

"Ara, c'mon, she's probably just sleeping in a guest room upstairs." Mina rolls her dark green eyes.

"I don't know, probably, it's just... I don't know" Ara shrugs.

"I'll check if Holly is upstairs" I say, getting up from my chair.

Juliet stops me, "Harry, she's fine, just leav-"

"Juliet." I give Juliet a serious look and she gets out of my way.

"I'll be back." I say, before walking up the stairs.

I open every bedroom door in Niall's Dollhouse, and I don't see Holly in any of them.

I return downstairs and announce Holly is missing.

"Missing?" Liz gasps.

"What! The bitch escaped? Ha." Lola says, rudely.

"She didn't escape and she is not missing!" Mina throws her arms in the air, "Stop jumping to conclusions, people! Seriously! All for a little whore who doesn't even-"