"Hey!! What's wrong?! Why are you double moody today?!", Britney said.

Double moody?! This girl is such a weirdo, I now see why nobody else is hanging with her.

"Is that because your girlfriend is absent?!", she said and I immediately shut my locker close and gave her a dead look.

"You better stay the hell away from me", I angrily snapped at her.

"Ooooo someone is angry!!", she said as she laughed, and some of kids started surrounding us.

If she thinks I won't hesitate to hurt her in front of everyone then she's wrong!

I grabbed her by the shirt and raised my fist ready to hit her until "TKO!", the principal yelled, the kids started running away and I immediately let go of Britney. "To my office. Now!!"

"Tsk, whatever"

.

( Your pov )

Right now I'm in the hospital with Carol, waiting for the doctor to call my name. Carol is reading a magazine while I'm just sitting and dying of boredom.

Ugh why it's taking so loooooong?!

"Carol? Can I go and buy a snack? I saw snacks machine on the way", I asked her.

"Sure thing kiddo, here's some money", she said and handed some money.

"Thank you!", I said as I jumped off the seat and made my way out of the waiting room.

"Don't take too long!", Carol yelled before I go.

"Okay!", I said as I left. I then started walking around.

Mmm..I remember I saw it...over there!

I saw it and I immediately run to it, I saw a kid standing in front of it try to decide what is he going to buy, so I stood behind him and waited for my turn.

"Hi!", I said sweetly with a smile. But when he turned and looked at me, he looked at me with shock and terrifies for some reason.

"(Y-Y/n)?!", he said with shock.

He knows who I am? Are we friends or something?

"You know me?", I asked confused.

"S-Sorry! I-I'll leave!", he yelled and immediately started running away.

"Wait!", I yelled but he's gone. "That..was weird!", I said to myself.

I wonder what was that all about! Maybe Ko and Tko knows him, I'll ask them later. But right now I'mma buy a snack >:3

I bought some snack and went back to the waiting room where's Carol is waiting.

"There you are, c'mon sweetie, the doctor called your name a few seconds ago", Carol said and I nodded to her.

She stretched out her hand for me to take it and I took it. She took me to a room where's the doctor should be.

We got in and the doctor welcomed us, "hello there! You must be (Y/n), right? I'm Dr.Rowe", he cheerfully said with a smile.

I didn't say anything, instead I took backwards and hid behind Carol. I started shaking and breathing a little heavier.

What is that feeling?! Why do I feel scared and terrified?! I'm not comfortable here. I don't want to be here! I want to get out!!

"What's wrong sweetie?", Carol asked.

"Does she not like being in a hospital?", Dr.Rowe asked Carol.

"I don't know, she was fine a seconds ago", Carol answered him. She then turned around, she got on one knee and grabbed my cheek, "hey it's okay honey, I'll be right here with you", she said with a smile.

I looked at her for a moment and then I slowly nodded to her.

"Now c'mon", she got up, "we can't wast time, a lot of sick kids are waiting outside to see the doctor too", she said as she grabbed my hand, she sat me down on a chair beside the doctor's office.

"Everything is good now?", the doctor asked.

Carol nodded to him as she still holding my hand, I hold on her hand tightly as I'm still not comfortable with this.

"Alright then, what seems to be the problem?"