sam x reader ⇸ breakfast

Imagine......Sam making you breakfast

It was a day like any other, the sky was grey, the bunker was dirty, and the air was too humid for you to handle.

You got up with a groan, you hate waking up on weekends because you always woke up earlier than everyone else.

It was Dean's turn to do laundry and as usual he didn't step up to the plate and procrastinated. You were almost out of laundry and were forced to borrow one of Sam's huge shirts that almost went down to your knees to wear to bed.

Assuming nobody was up, you skipped putting pants on and walked down stairs to the kitchen to fix yourself a bowl of Special K for breakfast. You stopped in your tracks as you walked in because you heard clanking and crunching.

You grabbed your demon blade off of the couch table next to you, battle ready.

Your mood softened as you saw Sam standing in front of the oven, cooking eggs and bacon. The tantalizing smell filled your nose.

Sam saw you and smiled, then looked at you with a confused face.

You realized you had no pants on. "Balls!" You said out loud.

Sam laughed "It's okay! You look cute..." You blush.

He held up the pan, "I made breakfast!"

You took a deep breath in " It smells good!" You smiled and walked over to him. He pulled you into a big hug-which was unexpected- he was never this nice to you, it was weird.

You look up to see him staring at you "Hi" you said, smiling at him.

"Hi" he said, letting go of you to check on the bacon.

"Sam?" He looks up at you "Why are you being so nice to me today?"

He shrugs his shoulders "I dunno, Dean and I always ask you for favors and I think it's about time I repay you." He said sweetly.

"Thanks," you say, heading to the stairs " I'm gonna go get some pants on."

Sam giggled "Okay"

You went up the stairs and saw Dean groggily walking out of his room "dayyyyuumm" he said, looking you up and down.

"Shut up Dean" you said, flipping your hair and walking into your room.

After you got some pants on, you walked down to the kitchen again, seeing both the Winchester brothers standing in the kitchen.

"Sorry I'm still wearing your shirt Sam," you say fiddling with the hem. " SOMEONE forgot to do the laundry" you glare at Dean.

"It's okay Y/N, it looks nice on you," he said, smiling at you once more.

Dean makes a heart shape with his hands and is able to fit you both into it, you stuck your middle finger up at him. Sam was oblivious to this whole scene.

You set the table and Sam served the food, you all sit down, actually feeling civilized for once. Dean interrupted the sweet silence.

"I'm so happy we don't have a hunt today"

"Ew Dean!" You exclaimed "Don't talk with food in your mouth!"

He looked at Sam for backup

"It is kinda gross man"

"Of course you two agree!" He said, finally swallowing his food

He stuffed another piece of bacon into his mouth " You guys should just go out already!"

You both glared at Dean

"C'mon guys! It's obvious you both like each other!"

You both blushed "Sam, is that true?"

"Y-yeah" his cheeks looked like a pair of tomatoes.

You smiled "Okay then!"

After breakfast he pulled you to the side. He crashed his lips into yours cautiously at first, but as the kiss went on he was more passionate.

This was a great start you your weekend.