dean x reader ⇸ like the first time

Word Count: 721

Warning: gets kinda steamy i guess? lol not explicit though 

I have so many requests to do (rip) so meanwhile enjoy the ""steamiest"" imagine I've ever written have fun sinning kiddos

It was yours and Dean's first anniversary. You'd known each other for as long as you could remember, but just last year he'd finally decided to ask you out. It was pretty cute, and the first time you'd seen Dean more flustered than cocky about anything.

For your gift to him, you decided you'd wash baby. You got up carefully from your shared bed, being careful not to wake him, and tiptoed towards the door. You didn't bother to change out of the short shorts and one of his shirts that you had worn to bed. You made your way to the kitchen to grab a bucket and some soapy water, along with a sponge and rag, and then headed towards the Men of Letters garage.

You decided to take advantage of getting to pick the music from Dean's tape library, as he'd always insist on playing what he wanted to play. You decided on a tape with some Foreigner songs on it and played it loud enough so you could hear it from the outside of the car.

You started washing the Impala, actually noticing how dirty it got and mentally judging Dean for letting it get this bad. You searched the garage for something more you could wash the car with, since the sudsy water just wasn't cutting it. After some extensive searching through dusty cupboards, you found some car washing solvent that vowed to cut down rust and grime. You shrugged and mumbled "good enough" before making your way back to the car and continuing to wash it. 'Feels Like the First Time' came on, which was your favourite song off the album. You couldn't help but shake your hips to the song as you scrubbed the car. "I would climb any mountain, sail across the stormy sea..." you mumbled along to the lyrics.

A couple seconds later, a pair of hands snaked around your stomach, causing you to jump and drop the sponge in your hand. "Dean!" you squealed, hoping it was him as you looked back. You were met with a pair of sleepy yet hungry eyes. He was smirking. Was he.....turned on?

Well, it was your anniversary, and you were practically barely dressed and washing baby, so you couldn't really blame him. He placed kisses all over your face as his hands stayed planted on your hips. "What are you doing?" you asked him breathlessly.

"I guess it's just the woman in you, that brings out the man in me.." he said, mocking the lyrics as he attached his lips to yours. He continued the needy kiss as his hands roamed over your body now. It deepened as you leaned back onto the Impala, initiating a full on make out session. He pressed against you as he held the back of your neck firmly. "Dean, do you want to move this inside? I just cleaned baby, and I'd hate to get her dirty again."

He smirked at you, biting his lip, which drove you wild. He looked you up and down "You can always clean her up again, I wouldn't mind watching you a second time." You hummed in response as you reattached lips. You ran your hands through his soft honey hair and tugged at it a little, causing him to grunt into your mouth and hook his hands under your thighs, you jumped and wrapped your legs around him as he turned around so now he was leaning against the car. He took a break to kiss down your neck, making you gasp and reciprocate the affection.

You made out for a while before a voice cut you off right as things were escalating. "Hey guys- ew! Get a room you two!" Sam whined as he watched you both claw at each other through the open door. You separated and Dean set you down. He smiled at Sam, who was studying his neck, which was already covered in love bites. "Gladly" he replied, before whisking you into his arms and racing towards his bedroom. You totally forgot about the car, and the music that was probably still playing. He set you onto the bed before crawling over you "Now where were we?" he asked.

Let's just say, it did feel like the first time. It felt like the very first time.

-----
Me: I have no ideas! *asks for requests*
Also me: *receives lots of requests* wow I am suddenly brimming with my own ideas!