crowley x reader ⇸ stranger

Word count: 705

Warnings: swearing? Idk anymore, slightly flirty!crowley

This is so shitty but it's my first Crowley one. I love Crowley with every fabric of my being and he deserves the world okay

Requested by adorable_Shipher  enjoy!

"Sam, what the hell is going on in there?" You asked your best friend as you watched one of the bunker's thick metal doors cautiously. There had been a racket in there for the last couple minutes, it sounded like someone was in there.

"Dean's probably just...testing weapons or...you know." He raised an eyebrow suggestively, never tearing his eyes away from the laptop screen. "Are you sure?" You eyed him suspiciously, knowing he was lying to you. He looked up at your expression and gave you a nervous smile "Swear on my life." He said "Yeah, we all know how much that's worth" you retorted.

You trailed over to him slowly, stopping behind his back and tousling his long hair. "I know you're hiding something, Sammy. And I'm going to find out what it is." He turned around "Y/N, really. It's nothing."

Dean walked out and grabbed the attention of both you and his taller counterpart. "If it really is nothing," you said, wondering over to the door mischievously "You wouldn't mind if I did THIS." You finished, opening the door quickly and locking it after it shut.

"Y/N, c'mon. Get out of there now." Dean yelled as two sets of hands banged on the door. "Deano, what are you so afraid I'll find?" You asked him, seriously wondering what was in here. "Me..."

A voice erupted from feet behind you, sending chills down your spine in surprise. You turned slowly to find a man in an all black suit chained to a chair in the middle of the room. They were hiding a person? Who was it? Almost as if he could read your mind, he spoke up again "How rude of me to not introduce myself. Crowley, King of Hell." You were stunned. In all your days of hunting you'd seen the craziest things, but never this guy. You inched closer to him "King of Hell? Like, actual Hell?" You repeated the word, trying to process this "Moose and Squirrel never told you about me?" He asked, a mock pout playing on his lips "I'm hurt." You studied him.

He was rugged and looked aged, but not old. He definitely had a certain charm about him, and you couldn't help but be enticed by it. You realized he said Moose and Squirrel, and connected the nicknames to your two friends, sniggering at the accuracy. Back to the man, he was staring at you. "And who might you be, another Winchester?" He asked before correcting himself "You couldn't be. You're too pretty." You blushed at the compliment, still keeping your distance.

You realized the boys were still banging on the door "I'm okay guys, were just talking." You yelled at them, causing them to stop. You looked back to Crowley, who seemed to have a hint on a smirk on his face "You can come closer dear, I don't bite...much." He mumbled the last part "And even if I wanted to, these would get in the way." He motioned to the ropes around his hands and devil's trap on the floor.

You stepped forward cautiously, enticed by the devious man before you. You didn't look where you were going and accidentally smudged the devil's trap, rookie mistake. Within a second, you were transported to a candlelit, dungeon-like room with a throne in it (it's hell get your mind out the gutter). You sighed and mentally cursed yourself for being so stupid. Crowley stepped closer to you, now that he could walk, and rubbed the places on his wrists where the ropes previously were. "Thank you, Y/N." he said, inching closer and closer to you until he got to your ear. "As much as I'd love to express my true gratitude to you." He said suggestively "I have an underworld to run, and you have two half-witted friends to take care of." After the last word, he kissed your face softly before pulling away. You were transported back to the bunker room, stunned and scared but also....flattered. You were flattered by the King of Hell.

"Sam and Dean are gonna kill me." You mumbled, preparing to be scolded for days on end as you unlocked the door.