lucifer x reader ⇸ softy

Word Count: 717

Warnings: light torture? Swearing, fluff

Requested by casifers dude I love writing cheeky!luci imagines, I hope you like this!

Quick Question: would any of you be interested in being in a supernatural group chat? Nothing fancy and no pressure, just a laid back chat (over skype or twitter) where we can send memes and freak out together. If enough people take interest i'll make one!

"Shit..." you grumbled as you tried to loosen the ropes that restrained you.

Angels were assholes.

And being Lucifer's personal assistant didn't grant you much leeway when you crossed paths with them. "What do you even want with me?" You asked the partners sitting across from you. They shrugged "Lucifer just sucks, and you're practically the only person he's close to. We want to see if you have any dirt on him." One of them replied. "And if you don't fess up..." the other angel finished his sentence by playing with the tip of his blade, insinuating torture.

"Look, if you want juicy gossip on Satan, I'm afraid I'm not the best person to go to." You told them "I just run errands. You know, get the coffee, clean the throne." You continued sarcastically  "I can barely tolerate the guy myself." This was only partly true. You hated Lucifer's smart mouth, but you had a soft spot for the guy. You two flirted so often you were basically already in a relationship. You also knew more than enough embarrassing stories the angels would lap up like puppies, but you were too loyal to tell them.

"He'll find me, you know." You told them frankly "He always does." You thought of how badass Lucifer got when he would save you. It was pretty hot, to be honest, but if you ever let him know that he'd have to get a separate vessel for his ego.

"Oh, we know," the angel stated plainly "But until then, we get to have some fun."

They crept towards you with their blades in hand, deciding what to do first. One of them traced the blade down your cheek, slowly opening your soft skin to reveal the red flesh underneath. You clenched your jaw and screwed your eyes shut as you tried not to scream. "You gonna give us some information now?" The other one asked while watching. You thought for a second "You know, I was going to say go to Hell, but then I'd just have to deal with you all the time." You quipped.

The one cutting you raised an eyebrow "Someone's got a mouth on them!" He squeezed your cheeks between his fingers, pressing into the laceration. "Keep talking like that and that mouth will be gone." You shut your eyes again, wincing at the burning pain.

Suddenly, the hand was ripped from your face and a crash caused you to open your eyes. You smirked as you saw the one and only Lucifer standing feet from you, beating up the angels. He turned the two angels to dust without even using his hands, his blood-spattered face tuning to you. With a single look, your restraints were untied, and before you knew it you were transported back to Hell.

He pulled you close to him and placed his hand on your cheek, healing the wound on the side of your face. He looked into your eyes with a mischievous grin "Did you really think that was hot? Kinky." He said before turning around and walking to his throne. "Stop reading my mind, you damn weirdo." You replied, furrowing your brow. He chuckled and motioned for you to come over to him. You did so and he grabbed you by your waist. You sat on his lap as he brought you into his embrace. "You gotta stop getting yourself into trouble, darling. One day I might not be there to save you." He told you, holding you tightly in his arms.

As much as you loved the badass side of Lucifer, you loved his soft side just as much. "Oh please," you replied "You wouldn't be able to function without me, you big softy." He chuckled again, and you felt it rumble in his chest. "You have a point." He told you, leaning in to kiss you on the lips softly. You smiled at him after, and he returned it, holding your face admiringly. He set his forehead on yours, closing his eyes momentarily as if to soak in your presence.

"Now, about you thinking that was hot.." he started. You groaned and got up "Let it go, Luci." You told him, walking away. "Darling, come back!" He yelled after you playfully. Yep, that was the man you loved.