chuck x reader ⇸ prophet

Word Count: 824

Warnings: none??

"I can't, ugh I HATE THIS!" you yelled as you got up from a table in the Men of Letters bunker. "C'mon Y/N, just try a little harder. Nothing's coming to you?" Sam asked "No, Sam. I can't just will a prophetic vision to happen." You said with a hint of sass in your voice. He sighed as Dean slammed his hand into the table "We need something soon." He said "I'm trying my best!" You snapped at him "Well try harder!" He yelled back, startling you. By this point, tears threatened to spill from your eyes and you excused yourself as you walked quickly towards your room. "Y/N," Sam called out softly.

You'd only been revealed as a prophet when Kevin had died, so you were kind of new to the whole thing. It wasn't unusual that you had this gift, seeming as through your entire family, including your brothers Sam and Dean, were involved with the supernatural. You appreciated your brothers and their support for you. You didn't, however, appreciate being a prophet. You hated the dreams and visions that plagued your mind, the images of things you could barely comprehend. Every vision was also accompanied by a painful and horrible feeling in your head.

You slammed the door to your room and threw yourself onto the bed, burying your head in the pillows. You allowed yourself to cry now, feeling the tears saturating the pillow beneath you. "Why..." you mumbled between sobs "Why me?" you closed your eyes an sighed "Are you even listening, you self-righteous asshole?" You felt the world around you shift, and you opened your eyes to reveal that you were now in a fresh, green, garden full of white roses. "Ow, self-righteous asshole? That's a new one." a voice asked from behind you. You turned around slowly, realizing who the voice was. No other than God himself was standing behind you. Tears still fell from your eyes involuntarily. You wiped them quickly, speechless in his presence. "I-i'm sorry." the words stumbled out of your mouth. "No need" he said, smiling at you. You smiled back hesitantly. This was God, and this was the first time you'd ever seen him in person.

"You want to know why I chose you, Y/N?" he asked, reading the look on your perplexed face as well as your mind. You nodded as he led you to a stone bench that overlooked the flowing fountain in the middle of the grass. "You amaze me, Y/N." he started "All of my creations amaze me, but you..." he gestured towards you with his hands "You are special." You tilted your head, still confused. He seemed to tense up a little bit. "Well you see, I've watched your family for a long time. You Winchesters are certainly not a normal bunch." You scoffed at his comment. He was right "I've had my run-ins with the boys, but never with you," he shifted and looked directly into your eyes, which was just as overwhelming as it was comforting.

"I didn't want this." you mumbled quietly, looking down as you were afraid you'd offend him and he'd smite you or something. "That's why I chose you," he said, desperate for you to understand "You are so pure, Y/N. You want nothing but the best for this world. There's very few people like you." you softened as he chuckled a little "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were an angel." You looked at him this time, smiling faintly. God thought you were an angel? Wow. "Can't you just tell the boys what to do? Bring them here like you did me?" He shook his head as you sighed "The world needs you, Y/N Winchester. I need you." he told you, grabbing your hand to reassure you. "But it hurts..." you went on, recalling the pain you felt as you broke eye contact with him once again. He lifted your chin up with his hand "Whenever you feel a vision coming, just pray, and i'll make the pain go away." he said with a smile. You nodded, feeling a little bit better. "I should be going now" you said. He nodded, seeming to break out of his thoughts "Yes of course, of course. You don't want to have your brothers worrying about you."

You both got up, and before he could snap you back to the bunker you hugged him. It took him off guard, but he eventually warmed into it. "Thank you for this." you whispered into him. He kissed your forehead lightly before you both parted. "Now go save the world." he told you softly, winking. Just after, you were back in your bed. You hoped you hadn't dreamed the whole thing. You realized you hadn't when you found a single white rose on your bedside table, and a small piece of paper next to it. "To the human angel." was all that was written.

So this was different? I was just really in the mood to write a God one I guess, and this seemed cute. I hope you like it! Let me know if you want any more God/Chuck ones in the future

Supernatural Imagines {ON HIATUS}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara