balthazar x reader ⇸ dinner

Word count: 399 (so short I'm sorry)

Warnings: suggestive???

A fluffy and short Balthazar x reader bc he is adorable

This was requested by AnatomyOfANerd literally forever ago and I'm so sorry it took so long for this shitty imagine. I'm getting back into the swing of things and hopefully writing more now :)

You scrambled to get ready as 8 pm drew closer and closer. Almost ready to go, you checked yourself in the mirror one last time before the familiar flapping of wings snapped you from your thoughts. You nodded at your choice of dress before turning around to see your favourite angel before you.

"You look stunning, darling." He cooed, pulling you into a passionate kiss. He let you go and held onto you, transporting you to your dinner destination for the night.

Your eyes lit up as you looked at the scene before you, the Eiffel Tower lit up and the city of Paris twinkling. You gasped "Balthazar, this is beautiful." You turned to him with an awestruck look on your face. He smiled at you "And somehow still not as stunning as you." He replied smoothly before telling you to follow him.

He stopped before the fanciest restaurant you'd ever seen, and told the host the name he'd used to reserve a table. Once you were seated, a glass of wine was brought and poured for you. You thanked the waiter and Bal ordered, in French of course, which he was apparently fluent in. "You've outdone yourself." You told him, looking around the huge restaurant.

"Anything for my sweetheart." He replied with a grin.

Dinner was as youd expect, the finest meal and a scrumptious dessert.

After eating, he payed and you walked the streets of Paris until he transported you back to the empty motel.

"Sam and Dean won't be back from the hunt for a while." You uttered, striking Balthazar with delightful surprise as he pulled you in closer.

"What were you thinking of?" He whispered in your ear. "Something a little like this" you replied, kissing him in the lips as he backed up to sit on the bed.

You both were so entranced you didn't hear the motel keys turning in the lock until it was too late. You jumped apart as you heard the disgusted moans of two men behind you. "Get a room you two, Jesus Christ!" Dean spat out, covering his eyes. "We already do" Bal retorted smartly, motioning to the four walls around you.

"Another room" Sam added with his usual Sammy Sass ™. "If you say so." Bal said, instantly transporting you to the next room over.

"Now let's give them something to talk about tomorrow morning." He said, smirking.

HELLO it's literally been a year and a half since I updated OOPS. But I have graduated from high school and am now officially an adult and working two jobs and am very tired. Pls help