sam x reader ⇸ baby dean

imagine Dean turning into a baby and you & Sam caring for him (requested by TulsiRaval)

You're on a witch hunt with Sam and Dean. You'd followed clues from sources in the small town that had led you to an old abandoned barn in the middle of nowhere. "People in town are disappearing, and babies are happening to appear at every crime scene." Dean states as he drives to the barn. Sam scoffs and makes that cute face he always does when he's confused "So this witch is like, turning people into babies then? How could that possibly benefit her?" You were in the back seat of the Impala, doing some light reading on contemporary witchcraft. "Eternal immortality, maybe." Sam turns around in the passenger seat and kisses you on the head "This is why I love you, you're so smart." Dean, being Dean, mimics a vomiting noise. You laugh and kiss Sam's cheek.

When you arrive, you propose that you all split up "we'll find her faster that way" Dean nodded "Sure, Sammy and I will hunt her down and you get all the ingredients prepared so we can torch her witchy ass." You sigh "Really Dean, do you seriously not trust that I'll get the job done with Sam here?" Dean shrugs "I just don't want any funny business while we're on the hunt. Just try not to get turned into a baby, please." Dean walks away before you get the chance to speak. "Not everyone is as horny as you, Dean." you mumble under your breath while plopping yourself on an uncomfortable stack of hay.

It's been a while, you've prepared everything you need and now you're just bored. You get up and walk towards where Sam and Dean walked off. "Dean! Have you caught the witch yet? I'm ready!" Silence. "Deaaaaaan! If you're playing with me, it isn't funny! Just c'mon! I actually want to get some sleep tonight!" You start to hear a baby cry "What the hell?" you ask yourself. The wailing gets louder as you get closer to the dark stables. Eventually you come across one that has something inside, the location of the mysterious screaming object. "Noooooo. No way. This can't be happening." You picked up the object, it was a baby. Baby Dean to be more specific, candy apple green eyes and all. You were about to pull out your phone to call Sam when he calls you at that same moment "Hey y/n, where are you? Are you okay? Where's Dean? I found the recipe in the front of the barn and I used it to kill the witch, she's dead." You laugh a bit "Hey Sam, you won't believe what I found! Just some to the stables.

Sam arrived a couple minutes later, finding you holding a baby. He gasps "Y/n, is that....." "Dean!" you say with a goofy grin on your face. "Well, he always was a big baby anyways!" the baby turns to Sam and it's face crinkles into a scowl, almost as if he understood what Sam said.

Time went on and it had been a couple of days since Dean had turned. "How the hell do we change him back?" you asked everyday. "Research it." Sam replied everyday. The funny thing is that whenever you would go into the store to buy diapers (ew) or actual baby clothes, everyone would always compliment you on how you and Sam were a wonderful couple and how beautiful your baby boy was.

One day you decided to sit Sam down. You waltzed into the kitchen on a grey, Sunday morning. Sam was cooking and baby Dean was strapped to a chair with a belt (a makeshift highchair because ain't nobody got time to buy a real one). "Sam, honey, can I talk to you for a minute?" Sam turned around and smiled "Sure y/n, is everything okay?" "Yeah, everything's great actually" You both sat down and you put your hand on his knee "So, this time with baby Dean. It kinda had me thinking that...maybe..if you wanted......we could try for a baby?" Sam smiled the biggest smile you've ever seen on anyone "Y/n, of course! That would make me the happiest person in the world! We should maybe wait until we've changed baby Dean back though, I think he would be jealous if we had a little ankle biter of our own." You were taken aback a bit "Wow! Okay! Great! Wow! I've got the remedy worked out, we can change him back tonight" you jumped up and hugged Sam, his hugs were always the best.

About a year has passed. It was yet again a grey, Sunday morning. Dean runs into the living room of yours and Sam's new house. "Let me see my handsome nephew!" You smile and hold up the little bean wrapped in a blue blanket. Dean takes him and starts playing peek-a-boo. You look up at Sam from his lap and kiss him. "Look at our little Bobby" he says. You smile "I couldn't be any happier. I love you Sam Winchester." he kisses you again "And I love you, y/n Winchester."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
yo yo yo party people, it's ya girl Em with another edition. No but seriously, I'm back for real this time. I skimmed all the comments and requests and answered some (sorry if I didn't get to you) and I wrote requests down that I will be writing within the next few days! so expect a lot more. i love all of you and your amazing comments and support. thanks for 20k reads!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️