castiel x reader ⇸ abomination

Word count: 751

Warnings: None I think

Castiel x Nephilim!reader

AYE IM BACK BOIS

This is so fictional omg and it doesn't make sense but shhhh it's okay

You lay on your bed, sobbing and eager to forget the last few hours of the day. The memories were still burning hot in your mind.

Cas pressed the knife up against Lucifer's throat. "I swear on Father, I won't hesitate it do it. Tell me where your nephilim child is." Castiel ordered his brother. You'd recently found out that Lucifer had even more nephilim children than you and team free will had suspected, now  it was time to hunt them down. Lucifer simply chuckled, and his gaze fixed upon you as you cowered behind your best friend. Castiel turned and his focus was on you now, hoping Lucifer wasn't about to say what he thought he was about to say.

"Oh Y/N, I never did get to see you grow up." He said. You'd realized what was happening, and started choking up "What?" You and Cas asked simultaneously. Lucifer looked back at Cas now "Why do you think you two are so attracted to each other?" He asked you both "You're my kid, Y/N. Surprise." Castiel looked at you with either shock, horror, or pity, and you couldn't tell which one it was. "I hate to break up this family reunion, but I really must be off." Lucifer said with a grin before disappearing.

"Y/N." Cas said, a hint of sadness rang through his monotone voice. "Take me home, Castiel." You mumbled, on the verge of crying. He nodded as wrapped his arm around you, zapping you two back to the bunker. As soon as you were there, you ran towards your room and shut the door.

"Y/N, please. Let me in. You've been in there for hours." Cas' voice pleaded from behind the door. You walked over slowly, tears in your eyes, and opened it before waking back over to your bed. Castiel stood in front of you and said your name once more. "I didn't know..." you stated sadly "Neither did I," he replied "No one except Lucifer did."

"I feel....human though. I don't have powers." You added, perplexed by the whole situation "You probably haven't accessed them yet, if you had no need for them you wouldn't know you had abilities." He sat down next to you carefully. "Do you need to kill me?" You asked, a tear rolling down your cheek as you did so "I'm dangerous. I'm...i'm an abomination." You said, putting meaning into the last word. Suddenly, he pulled you into a hug. "Y/N, I could never kill you." he kissed the top of your head "You are not an abomination. You may be the most dangerous and powerful creature walking this earth, but you are...you're beautiful." he let out.

You looked up at him "What if I hurt someone...What if I hurt you?" you asked as you traced his jawbone with shaky hands. He looked into your hurt filled eyes and said nothing, you continued "If I end up hurting someone I love, I don't know if I could live with myself." He brought his hand up to wipe the tears off your face "You love me?" He asked with a hint of curiosity in his voice. "Of course I do." you said in an obvious tone. "Huh" was all he said as he studied you, his hand resting on your face.

"I-I love you too, Y/N.." he said unsurely, taking you by surprise for the second time in five minutes. He said it with more confidence this time "Yeah, I love you." he smiled a bit, and you swore you saw his blue eyes light up. You both looked at each other with happiness before he spoke up again. "Would it-would it be okay if I uh...kissed you?"  he asked. You nodded though your tears, chuckling "Of course." with that, he swept you into a passionate kiss. His hand cupped your face as his other pulled you closer to him. You rested one hand on his neck while the other fell to his shoulder. The kiss was....well....heaven. After you parted, he wiped the tears that were left on your cheeks and kissed you quickly again. "I learned that from the pizza man." he stated plainly. You looked at him confusedly, but with a smile on your face. "Well, the pizza man taught you well." you chuckled. "I love you, Y/N," he told you again "Human or nephilim." you smiled at him once more "Thank you, Castiel."