Epligoue

A/N - I own everything in this story and I tried my best to make it historically accurate, but no promises though, as I might have to look up websites and such to make sure it's accurate since I forgot nearly everything I learnt in my old history class as I only remember the most important parts, but not the minor details. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Ps - This will be from Dorothy's POV now.

It has been sixty-one years since I eloped and got disowned from my mad family. Ever since I escaped from New York City to Washington D. C... a lot of things happened back there.

I remember I found out of Linda's suicide the next day and honestly... I felt nothing except maybe a little sadness. Then again, she never felt like a mother and she hates being a mother, so I guess I didn't care too much about it, even though I'm grateful she didn't tell Bob about my plan or else... none of this would have happened.

Rebecca gave birth to a little girl, which greatly angers Jacob, her husband, that he filed for divorce. Once it got finalised, Robert took the child and disowned Rebecca, where she become a drug addict. She died around the late 70s. That girl was named Karen and put on a orphanage once Robert's company is slowly falling apart and become poor. I don't know what happened next to Karen.

Me and George stayed together, but we didn't marry due to the law till 1967, when I become 31. Once the law has been removed, we quickly got married and just two years later, we had our first child... who happened to be twin boys, much to our shock. Then, I realised my husband was a twin, so I'm not surprised till my grandchild told me otherwise many, many years later that my husband being a twin has nothing to do with it. It was just chance.

Anyways, we named our boy Dean and Arthur, where they were born in 16th November 1969. They are identical twins and looked a lot like their father, except their skin is a bit lighter, but that's it. Due to this, a lot of people mistaken me as their babysitter, which is very annoying, but expected since I look very different from them.

Three years, we have a daughter, who strangely ended up with my blue eyes instead of her father's brown. I remembered when the doctors freaked out over it since this is super rare, especially if one or both parents are from African descent. Me and George still has a huge chuckle over it and decided to name her Angela.

Over the years, we end up with seven children; three daughters and four sons. From oldest to youngest; Arthur, Dean (1967), Angela (1972), Heather (1974), Micheal, Jennifer (1976) and finally, Ryan (1977). All of them look like their father except for Angela, due to her blue eyes, Micheal who has my hair texture, and Ryan, who has the palest skin out of his siblings that we had to get a paternity test to see if that's really our son. Turns out, he is, and we still tell this story to others just for a good laugh.

Speaking of the 1970s, once the divorce law allows no-fault ground, Sheila finally finalised for a divorce, ruined his and his mistress' reputations by revealing Jacob's illegitimate son's true identity and finally, cut all ties to Robert, who's company is completely in shambles and lost all his retiring money as Randall and Jacob refused to support the family company anymore.

Sheila, a few years after the divorce, becomes a lot happier and stayed single for the rest of life with no children. She even told me "You know what? I'm glad I don't have any children. I can't handle all this!" Which made me chuckle and we shared a laugh.

George soon found out his twin brother, Chris, died over a drug overdose in one of the love hotels in New York City. He was very upset by it and I can never forget his look where, even though Chris is a cheating bastard, he's still my brother in law. George would visit his grave, even though he never brought the kids with him.

Robert Evans died out of heart disease due to the lack of funds in the retiring home he was placed and the cheapest place he can afford. Nobody visited his grave and none of our children met him, which is for the better.

Chris' children, Eddie, Kenny and Donna, all managed to get decent jobs as Eddie becomes an engineer, Kenny as an ICT teacher and Donna as a gymnastics instructor. While not the best jobs, at least they seem happy and live a better life then they were younger. I'm glad they don't have to go through that sixty-one years ago.

But that's all I know of them... I don't know if they had children or not, but if they did, that's great, if not that's fine since I don't want them to go through what my mother did.

We had quite a few grandchildren now since Arthur, Angela, Ryan and Heather are now married and has kids while the rest simply enjoy their life.

That is end of my story.

A/N - THE END! Yep! This is the end of this love story.

Next week will be the sequel of Renegade Zim called "Pandora's box" and right now, Eric Baxtor-The Three Enigmas are out now where it will be updated every Fridays while Renegade Zim will be updated on Saturdays.

I hope you guys enjoyed this love story and have a good day. Aqua out!