Chapter 3 Part 2 - Neighbours?!

A/N - I own everything in this story and I tried my best to make it historically accurate, but no promises though, as I might have to look up websites and such to make sure it's accurate since I forgot nearly everything I learnt in my old history class as I only remember the most important parts, but not the minor details. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

(After Breakfast)

Dorothy walks out of her house with Janet, who has a black eye and a few bruises.
"Let's take you to the hospital, Janet," Dorothy told her.
"N...No... I don't have enough money... in my insurance, though..." Janet told her, "I... I have med-kit at home..."
"Oh... well, I can help you," Dorothy offered.
"... That... would be nice..." Janet replied as Dorothy helped her out.

(Meanwhile)

George is walking back home with another black man as the two are talking to each other. 
"Man, you really uppercut that fighter, huh?" John told him. 
"Ha, ha, yeah," George replied. 
"So, what are you planning to do?" Richard asked him. 
"W...well, I am gonna see Dorothy again..." George told him. 
"You really like seeing her, huh?" Richard teased him. 
"D-Don't get the wrong idea!" George denied it with blushes on his cheeks, "...She's going to get married... so naturally, we're just hanging out..."
"But is she happy with it?" Richard asked. 
"...Yeah..." George lied to him. 
"...Oh, don't lie!" Richard called out, "I known you since childhood!" 
".... Fine..." George replied, "You're right..."
"I'm always right!"
"Oh shut up!" George replied to him. 

Richard starts laughing while George rolls his eyes as the two sees two women heading to place next to George's home... which he quickly recognised quickly. 
"Janet?! Dorothy?!" George shouted. 
"G-George?!" Dorothy asked in shock. "You know Janet?!" 
"You know George?!" Janet asked Dorothy. 
"Wait!" Richard realised, "Dorothy is a white woman?!"
"....." George smiled awkwardly, "... I can explain..." 

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!