Chapter 5 Part 1 - The Morning

A/N - I own everything in this story and I tried my best to make it historically accurate, but no promises though, as I might have to look up websites and such to make sure it's accurate since I forgot nearly everything I learnt in my old history class as I only remember the most important parts, but not the minor details. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Dorothy comes downstairs as she yawns and rubs her eyes, until she hears a massive loud crash, which comes from the kitchen.
"What the?!" Dorothy thought as she rushes to the kitchen, where she sees Janet and her mother.

Mrs Evans starts yelling at Janet, who is crying and clearly shaken as there were broken plates beneath her.
"Oh no..." Dorothy thought.

"What on earth are you thinking, you n****er!" Linda screamed at her with rage in her voice, "Do you have any bloody idea how expensive those plates!?"
"I-I'm Sorry!" Janet cried, "I-I'll pay for them! I promise!"
"I highly doubted," Linda remarked, "Considering you're poor and all, you have zero means of paying for it and I bet you want me to lend you money so that you can use it for other purposes, you disgusting peasant!"
"N-No! T-that's not true!" Janet denied genuinely, "I-It was an accident! I-I swear!"
"Shut up you rubbish!" Linda shouted at her.

"Mother!" Dorothy called out, catching her mother's attention.
"Don't you see I'm busy!" Linda told her off.
"Father wants to speak with you!" Dorothy lied. "He said it's important,"
"... Very well," Linda replied as she glares at the maid, "We will discuss this later,"

Janet gulps while Linda leaves and Dorothy walks towards her.
"You okay?" Dorothy whispered.
"Yeah," Janet told her, "Thanks,"
"You welcome," Dorothy replied, "Let's clean up the place and replace the plates,"
"Yeah," Janet agreed with her as the two starts cleaning up the floor.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild.

Also, the reason why I published today instead o the usual Saturday is because I'm not going to update this next week because I'm going away on holiday (vacation for my American viewers) and I need a week long break from writing. Hope you guys understand. Aqua out!