Chapter 4 Part 2 - Meet up

A/N - I own everything in this story and I tried my best to make it historically accurate, but no promises though, as I might have to look up websites and such to make sure it's accurate since I forgot nearly everything I learnt in my old history class as I only remember the most important parts, but not the minor details. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Dorothy and Sheila walk outside of their house, where the two sisters look at each other.
"... Well... I'm gonna go look for him," Dorothy said.
"Okay, just be careful about those black thugs," Sheila said, which Dorothy glares at her, "Oh, sorry, a bit of a slip of the tongue!"
"SHEILA!"
"... Coming Randall..." Sheila muttered, "Bye Dorothy..."
"Bye, Sheila, be careful," Dorothy told her, which she nods and went back inside while Dorothy walks away. "... Please be safe..."

Dorothy continues walking through the streets, where she sees a bunch of people walking through the big city and she hugs herself to get through the massive crowd.
"America is such a huge place..." Dorothy thought, "I hope I don't get lost or worse..."

Dorothy sees a group of white kids kick a can of money. Which the black elderly hobo glares at them.
"Get away from my money!" The man shouted, "I need that!"
"To buy some drugs, no way!" A white boy shouted as they take the money and runs off.
"..." The man tries to get up, but his back cracks a bit and he was forced to fit back down. "Ugh..."

Dorothy looks around and walks to the man.
"... Go away..." The man told her off.
"..." Dorothy sighs and takes out a few cash, much to the man's surprise. "Take it, you'll need it more than me..."
"... If only more white people were like you..." The man said as he takes the money, "Take care..."
"Bye," Dorothy replied as she leaves until she bumps into someone, "Ah-s-Sorry!"

"Dorothy?"

Dorothy looks up and sees a man she knew...
"George?!"

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!