Chapter 5 Part 2 - Interrogatation

A/N - I own everything in this story and I tried my best to make it historically accurate, but no promises though, as I might have to look up websites and such to make sure it's accurate since I forgot nearly everything I learnt in my old history class as I only remember the most important parts, but not the minor details. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

(An hour later)

Dorothy sits next to Sheila while eating her eating breakfast with the entire family. There was complete silence to the point it's uncomfortable.

Nobody is willing to break the ice, much to Dorothy's relief. She eating her bacons and scramble eggs where Bob looks at her and asks, "... You're not cheating on James, are you?"

Dorothy's eyes widen in shock and starts coughing loudly.
"Wh-What?!" Dorothy asked in shock.
"I asked if you're cheating or not?" Robert repeated himself.
"Of course not, father!" Dorothy denied, "Why would you ask that?"
"I'm just checking," Robert replied, "Especially since Rebecca told me so,"

Dorothy glares at Rebecca, who just smirks as she drinks her water. Dorothy takes a deep breath and says, "... Got it,"
"Good," Bob replied, "If you were. It would ruin every chances of my business improving and my reputation, even more damaging if you were out with one of those black pigs. Understand?"
"... Yes father..." Dorothy replied submissively.

James nods in agreement as he takes a glass of wine and starts drinking.
"Agreed, Mr Evans," James agreed with him, "Those uneducated black peasants are only allowed to serve us. The peasants marry the peasants and the wealthy marry the wealthy. That's how the social class should be no matter what or else to many people would have too much expectations in life to the point of selfishness!"
"Ha Ha!" Robert laughed as he takes his beer, "Agreed! I want my family to stay pure no matter what, especially since I don't want those mongrals in it, got it?!"

Dorothy narrows her eyes in discomfort, which Sheila notices and asks, "So, about Rebecca's baby...?"
"Ah right!" Robert replied, "Linda told me the doctor said there's a high risk of a miscarriage if she gave birth naturally, so she has to have C-section to prevent it,"

"Which is a darn shame!" Rebecca complained, "I rather have a natural birth then having a disgusting scar on my body!"
"You don't have a choice!" Robert argued back, "We have to do anything necessary to make sure the family legacy moves on!"

"Agreed," Randall replied, "Unlike my disappointment of my wife considering she's infertile!"
"... Please don't bring that up..." Sheila replied shyly even though deep down, She's relief.
"Are you ordering me around?"
"N-no!" Sheila denied, "Of course not. Ignore what I said!"
"Good..." Randall replied coldly, "Which is a darn shame as here I was hoping to have an heir to my company. Sadly, I found out too late after doing her multiple times by trying act all nice to her and, now, I'm stuck with a useless wife, making all my efforts useless!"
"..." Sheila's eyes starts watering as she looks down on the ground, "I... I need fresh air..."

Sheila stands up, much to Randall's and Robert's annoyance.
"Oi! You don't leave unless I say so!" Randall shouted at her, making her flinch.
"There's no point, Randall," James replied, "Like you said, she's useless, so don't bother."
"You're right," Randall agreed.

Sheila runs off, which Janet looks at her as she stands by the door. Dorothy stands up and leaves.
"Where do you think you're going!?" James asked harshly.
"Anywhere but here!" Dorothy shouted as she rushes off.

The men, Linda and Rebecca groans in disappointment while Janet follows after the two. Robert shakes his head and starts drinking again.
"Let's just ignore those three and continue on," Robert told everyone in the room.
"Agreed," Randall replied as the reminding members continues on as if nothing happens.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you do, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!