Chapter 5 Part 3 - Why...?

A/N - I own everything in this story and I tried my best to make it historically accurate, but no promises though, as I might have to look up websites and such to make sure it's accurate since I forgot nearly everything I learnt in my old history class as I only remember the most important parts, but not the minor details. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Sheila rushes to her room and jumps on to the bed as she starts crying on her pillow.

Her older sister and maid walks into her room worriedly as the two sits on her bed.
"... Sheila..." Janet muttered.
"... Ignore what that idiot said," Dorothy said to Sheila, "I know this situation is bothering you, but-"
"SHUT UP!" Sheila screamed at her, taking both of them by surprise. "Just... shut up... you... you don't know anything!"

"Okay Sheila, calm down and take a deep breath," Janet said, "How about you explained to us what happened back there?"
"..." Sheila stayed quiet and clearly very uncomfortable about it.
"... Do you want me to tell her, Sheila?" Dorothy offered. Sheila nods. "Come with Janet. Sheila needs some alone time,"
"Yeah..." Janet agreed.

The two leaves the room while Sheila continues to cry. Janet looks at Dorothy with the expectation of an explanation. Dorothy sighs and says, "Okay, but I'm gonna make this long story short, got it?"
"Sure," Janet replied.

"Okay, at first, Randall comes off as a pretty nice guy and managed to charm my sister during their arranged marriage," Dorothy explained, "However... everything collapsed when we discovered Sheila is infertile, thus no heirs for Randall's company,"
"And that's when he completely changes," Janet suspected, and asks, "Wait, why can't they just adopt?"
"That's what Sheila offered to him, but he beats her up," Dorothy replied, "and says something about only his blood children can inherit his company, not some filthy commoner's child. At least, that's what Sheila told me when I was taking care of her."

"Of course someone like him would say that," Janet pouted.
"Yeah... sadly, this leads him to have an illegitimate son with a mistress who was an A-list actress," Dorothy explained, making Janet Gasps, "When our family found out, our father begged him to just stay marry to Sheila out of fear of losing his alliance And ruined reputation. So, Randall basically said that he will stay married if he continues with the mistress, which my father allows."
"Holy moly, your father is awful!" Janet said, which she quickly looks around in panic. "And who is that mother?"
"Her name is Misty Caine,"
"Wait! THE Misty Caine?!" Janet asked in shock. "N... no way... wait, how comes this doesn't make the news?"

"He was sheltered from the rest of the world," Dorothy explained, "And when people asks, we pretend that he was her cousin,"
"Oh... Welp, I'm never going to see her the same way again!" Janet pouted, "But still, if I was in her position, I would beat the living daylights out of him!"
"Yeah, but there's the thing," Dorothy replied, "Our father threaten her that, if she doesn't stay marry to him, then she'll get disowned."
"... Okay, where's the chainsaw?!" Janet said.

"You're not actually planning on killing them, are you?!" Dorothy asked.
"No. I'm just going to chomp them up limb by limb," Janet replied.
"Oh my... yes, they are terrible people," Dorothy admitted, "But... they're still my parents. I would be pretty sad to see them go even if I shouldn't be,"
"... Fine," Janet said, "Want to get some fresh air?"
"That... would be nice," Dorothy replied.

The two women nods in agreement and walk downstairs to get out of the mansion.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you do, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!

Forbidden Mixed Love (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें