Chapter 3 Part 6 - Background

A/N - I own everything in this story and I tried my best to make it historically accurate, but no promises though, as I might have to look up websites and such to make sure it's accurate since I forgot nearly everything I learnt in my old history class as I only remember the most important parts, but not the minor details. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

The next night, the duo walks through the park at a very dark time. George takes a deep breath and looks around, noticing a bench.
"Let's sit down for a bit," George told her.
"Sure," Dorothy replied, "So... what do you want to talk about?"
"Well..." George took a deep breath and says, "...I... me and my brother...was...ahem..."

Dorothy looks down and notices him fidgeting with his hands while his body is bouncing a tiny bit out of nervousness.
"George... I..." Dorothy muttered.
"... We were a result of... a one-night stand," George told her, much to her shock.
"...One... night-stand...?" Dorothy asked.
"Yeah," George told her, "But when my mother became pregnant with us, she was forced to marry my father to avoid stigma, which leads to my father to abuse our mother and uses us as hostages while cheating on her, leaving her with mental illnesses,"
"Oh god..." Dorothy muttered.
"Yeah, after our father died in a car accident when we were eight... my mum starts becoming abusive towards us," George told her, "She always told us she always regrets giving birth to us and that she wishes we never was born."
"..."
"... I remember, when we were sixteen, my mum has a very heated argument with my brother," George explained, "This causes so much violence that my brother ended up running away while I nearly got killed by my mother... the neighbour called the police and she got arrested for child abuse, but she was found not guilty for reasons of insanity, so she was send to a mental hospital,"

"Wha...what happen to... her?" Dorothy asked her.
"... She got her frontal lobe removed..." George told her, causing her eyes to widen in shock, "When I visit her after the operation... she doesn't recognise me, instead she mistaken me as one of the employees and become so obliviously cheery that I think she lost her sense of reality now..."
"... I-I'm so sorry..." Dorothy said as she hugs him, making him blushes a bit, "I... I'm sorry you have to go through all that..."
"... Y... you did nothing wrong," George told her, "Sometimes... that's part of life and we have to deal with that... it's horrible, but it's sadly true..."
"Yeah..." Dorothy replied, "And I thought my family situation is bad... yours is even worse"
"Yeah," George replied, "I... I never told anybody besides my brother's exes about this... so... it feels... a bit nice... so thank you for listening,"
"You welcome," Dorothy replied, "And I'll be by your side... I promise..."
"Thank you..." George replied as he hugs her back.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!