Also Samuel and Charles went home to the mess, was shocked at everything and instead of choosing sides they invited everyone to a roof party and chill looking at stars //Which was the a calm before the storm again part of this act, its rlly heart warming and breaking at the same time. Really wanted to write this scene but unfortunately I cannot anymore.//

Their relationship was tearing apart, fast forward a bit and Thomas invited Alexander for 'Tea'

Alexander brought his whole attack force and Thomas, Lafayette, ((I forgot the rest)) //police, etc.// and George W. went with him too even after Martha begged him no. So everyone who was strong enough to attack came, and John and the others was left at home with only John André as defense.

Alexander talked with Thomas but it eventually led to disaster and everyone was fighting. George W. was shot.

Unknowingly to the them, a hired assassin got into the mansion. They tried hiding but was eventually found.

The assasin kind of introduced himself, and Samuel immediently came to a conclusion with the help from a story from a woman he met.

The assassin was JD.

Which leads to this scene I drafted and showed to you guys as a spoiler.

"N-no way.." Samuel said in a voice very audible "Y-you were dead, Veronica said you were dead--"

"Yet, here I am-" JD grinned, his voice filled with so much malice "So you're friends with Veronica, eh? Interesting.."

"Wait, you know this guy?" Daniel asked, his voice filled with shock "Kind of..."

"This is not the time, everyone." Martha deadpanned, glaring at JD with pure hatred as the said man still had his gun pointed at John "Jason, sweetie- how about we settle this thing like adults?"

JD chuckled at her "Is this your way to stall time?" He smirked "I know your friend there called the police."

André froze in horror "You already lost, Jason." Burr said "You're outnumbered, and the police are already on their way." Charles continued.

"What will you gain from this, boy?" Martha glared "Surely, Thomas Paine won't be able to give your money behind bars."

"That is, indeed true." JD chuckled slowly, then suddenly turned into a full blown cackle "But it won't be fun if I don't kill someone before I go, won't it?"

Burr quickly cocked the gun that was pointed at him "You're making a huge mistake, Jason Dean"

"Maybe I am." He giggled as the police sirens get nearer and nearer "Oh my, looks like the guests are almost here."

Martha felt a sweat drop on the side of her head, she prepared her footing just incase he shoots, but then- at the corner of her eye, she saw something move from the door, or rather- someone.

"It's game over, Jason." John said, trying to sound brave "Is it? Really?"

"What more can you do? The police will arrive soon- and you're all alone." John laughed "And if you tried to shoot me, Burr will do it first."

JD smirked deviously "Who said I was alone?"

That question brought confusion to everyone "Didn't you ever wonder, how I got in the first place?"

"How I knew where my target would be." He smirked "How I knew that billionaire and his 'soldiers' were gone for today?"

John widened in his in both horror and realization "So there was a spy after all."