Preparation

a/n: this is gonna be a lame chapter, i just really cant find motivation lately //foreshadowing at the top//

this chapter is dedicated to grace2LAMS //the new aphrodite in my opinion//

-

"They're all leaving?" Martha breathed out in surprise, tightening the grip her teacup, an exasperated smile plastered on her face "It seems so," Washington replied sadly, taking a sip of his tea.

"I-I see." Martha said, trembling "Are you okay? You're shaking..." Washington asked nervously "Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" She laughed in response, her eye twitching.

"Honey?" Washington sweat dropped "Yes?" Martha smiled.

"I'm getting worried." Washington gulped "Would you like to lay down for a bit? You seem stressed."

Martha laughed "I said I'm fine." She replied "Now if you excuse me.."

Martha's teacup suddenly broke on her grip.

"I need to go murder my son."

-

"Are you really leaving?" George asked, his voice dull of emotion "Yeah, I am."

"Why?" He asked yet again, this time- a hint of curiosity in his voice "Well, I mean- Why not?" The freckled teen replied "Because of Hamilton-"

"He isn't involved in this." John replied almost instantly "He isn't involved in my future."

"Are you sure about that?" George raised a brow, his thoughts suddenly slipped to that John Cena meme Kira made him watch, though it didn't really made that much sense to him, it was still kinda funny.

"Y-yeah." John hesitantly answered, why did he hesitate?

"Well, if you say so.." George said as he jumped out of bed, proceeding next to John's side "Why are you here?"

"I'm helping you, what do you think I'm doing?" George replied, annoyingly putting the neatly folded clothes on the bag.

"Oh." John was confused, but nevertheless- he continued fixing his stuff.

He was really gonna do this.

-

"This is bad." Peggy said, clutching onto Charlotte's hand "If they all leave, this house will be a living November."

Angelica ignored her last remark "Not to mention that they'll leave before the wedding," She sighed "This is chaos."

"Eliza's already grieving on her bedroom." Charlotte mentioned "What more will she do after Maria leaves?"

"I don't know.." Angelica breathed out in frustration "I feel so..." She trailed "So.."

"So Helpless.."

-

"Do you really have to leave?" Maria's aunt said sadly as she watched Maria grab the rest of her belongings that she left at her previous bedroom.

"I'm afraid so auntie..." Maria said, smiling at her dully "I-It's for the best.."

"I don't understand." Her aunt replied "Are you really gonna leave everything behind for this? I know this is a big part of your future but do you really want this?"

"I do." Maria said as she slammed her suitcase closed, making her aunt flinch "But what about Eli-"

"She's getting married, auntie." She said almost instantly "She doesn't need me, she never did from the start."