Antecedent

a/n: the reason why i reread this book is because of the comments that creates their own story in each chapter, its fun reading them and getting to know my readers better.

p.s the last 2 drawings are super rushed and uninspired

this chapter is dedicated to @Fan1776Hamilton (tysm for letting me vent to you, it rlly helped.)

-

"Paris....?" Alexander whispered in disbelief, his grip on the phone tightening.

"Yes sir, Paris- We are just calling him for his comfirmation--"

"He's not going."

"WHAT!?" John screamed as he snatched the phone from his hand "Oh, I see- We'll find a new student right away, thank you for your ti--"

"NO!" John yelled "I-I haven't decided yet!" He said.

"But your guardian-"

"He is not my guardian." He said and glared at Alexander, who had an unreadable expression on his face "Please, I need more time."

The other line was silent for a moment "O-okay, we will talk about this with the others soon, thank you for your time Mr. Laurens, goodbye."

John hung up.

"Paris?" Alexander scoffed, a bitter smile plastered on his face "W-wow.."

Alexander paced around the room, running a hand through his hair "I wasn't qualified enough to be informed about this?"

"Technically, yes." John scoffed, crossing his arms.

"BULLSHIT!" Alexander screamed as he slammed his hand on the desk, making the younger boy flinch "I AM YOUR FUCKING GUARDIAN YOU BRAT! I HAD ALL THE RIGHTS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS!"

"You ain't the boss of me Hamilton!" John screamed back "Yes I fucking am, and until you turn 18 I still am, and when I say you're not going, you are not going."

"Why do you care so much anyway!?" John yelled, making Alexander speechless "Didn't you want me gone in the first place?"

"It's different now!" Alexander said.

"How is it different?" John said, looking at him "Tell me, Hamilton."

Alexander didn't know how to respond "How is now different?"

"You know why." Alexander gritted his teeth "No I don't."

"You're just trying to make a fool out of me!"

"You're changing the subject."

Alexander gulped "Why don't you want me to leave?"

He didn't respond "Why won't you let me go?"

He still didn't respond.

John stared at the man infront of him, almost pitifully I might add "Alexander..."

"Do you love me?"

That caught Alexander's attention.

"I..." Alexander was speechless, but John patiently waited for his response "Is it me or Eliza?"

Alexander felt a pain in his chest "It's your decision Hamilton."

"Choose me or lose me."

Alexander was silent, and it stayed like that for a few more minutes.

"Y-you know I can't answer t-that J-john--"

"Just as I thought." John said, almost laughing "Why do I feel like crying...?" He whispered as he chuckled "It hurts Hamilton..."