Hurricane (reprise)

-3rd person POV

quiet

"James, can you get us a towel?" John said as he gently placed the drenched man on the sofa, James looked shocked, but obliged, he grabbed some towels and gave it to John "Is that--"

"Hamilton? Yep." John answered, his gaze not leaving the said man as he unbuttoned his suit.

James gasped when John removed the piece of clothing.

Underneath his suit were scars, some big, some small, but it was obviously from long ago but still his arms were littered with so many cuts.

James felt tears on the corner of his eyes as he remembered some memories from not too long ago, but he blinked them away, trying to act strong as he assisted John in wiping the frail man's body.

John was shocked too, himself-- but he wasn't going to let James know that, he knew about James' past, so he spoke no words about it.

They silently worked.

When Alexander's upper body was dry, James excused himself and went to his room. John decided to leave him be, he obviously needed space so he he worked on Alexander's lower body.

His hands reached Alexander's pants.

Wait.

John's face flushed when he realized what he was doing. He shook his head, thinking that this needed to be done, he gulped and unzipped his pants, sliding it off him.

His boxers were wet too.

John let out a shaky sigh, he decided to remove his boxers after he finished drying him off, he wiped his pale thighs that had tiny cuts too, he gently wiped his foot and in between his toes, he felt Alexander shift at hus movements, so he stopped and waited for a while.

When he was sure he was asleep, John placed his fingers on the elastic waistline of his boxers, John closed his eyes and quickly but carefully slid it off him before throwing a towel above his...thing

John then grabbed the neatly folded clothes James let him borrow and put it on him, closing his eyes when he was putting on the pair of briefs.

John sighed when he was finished, he heard the door open to reveal James "How is he?"

"Still alive," The freckled boy responded "You should put him in my room, he'll be more comfortable there." James insisted, John looked at him worriedly "Then where will you sl--"

"I could just sleep in the couch." James shrugged "I can't let you do that!" John refused, but James was already carrying Alexander to his bedroom "Jame--"

CLASH!

A loud lighting crash was heard from not so far away, And at the same moment the lights went off. Alexander squeaked in his sleep, clutching onto James, James gently placed Alexander to his bed, where the said man curled into a ball, trembling "Damn it, I didn't even got the chance to charge my phone." John cursed.

"Me too," James started "You should probably stay with him." James finished, looking at John.

"Already planning too." He said, sitting on the floor besides the bed, looking at Alexander "What was he even doing out in the hurricane in the first place?" James asked, crossing his arms.

"He was looking for me.." John muttered, James raised his brow "Uh, wasn't he the one who kicked you out in the first place?"

"I know, i'm confused too..." John gritted his teeth, looking at Alexander, who was shaking uncontrollably.