Snow

a/n: it was currently 3am while writing this and everyone was still asleep so I sneaked out and got my phone...also, here's something fluffy, sorry for not updating yesterday, also sorry for just publishing it now, were having a Christmas cleanup, like literally we turned this house upside down just to clean every spot--and now I finished at 12am bcz Christmas cleanup was over... But there's still more to clean tomorrow omfg save me

this chapter is dedicated to @emma_is_a_unicorn

-

"Woah!"

It was 4 in the afternoon and almost everyone from the masion was outside, staring at the snowy fields.

"It's snowing!" Acleous grinned happily, grabbing a pile of snow before throwing it up all in the air "Achilles! It's snowing!"

"Way to state the obvious, Acleous." Achilles replied boringly, sitting down on the snow.

"Don't sass your brother, Achilles." Eliza smiled, walking towards them with Maria on her side.

"I wasn't..." Achilles mumbled under her breath, crossing her arms.

-

"The snow is so beautiful!" Thomas suddenly appeared "It's almost as beautiful as you Jem--"

"It's fucking cold." James hissed, glaring at Jefferson.

-

"Wow! The snow is so pretty! Right Mr. King?" Samuel beamed, taking some snow into his hands.

"Yeah..." The King replied, staring at him with a lovestruck expression.

-

"si b-beau.." Lafayette mumbled, hugging himself from the coldness.

"Lafayette! You forgot to wear a scarf!" Hercules yelled worriedly, running towards him.

"Mon ami, it's oka--" Lafayette was cut off when Hercules removed his scarf and wrapped it around his neck "Herc, you'll get cold."

"It's better than you freezing to death." Hercules frowned "Herc..."

"It's fine, I'm a big guy." Hercules grinned reasuringly, trying to mask his freezing expression.

Lafayette sighed and grabbed the other end of the scarf and wrapped it around Hercules' neck "L-laf?"

"There, this way- We're both all warmed up." Lafayette smiled.

Hercules blushed, but grinned nervously "O-okay.."

Lafayette examined the warm fabric "This scarf is very unique, the stitching is quite fascinating too- Where did you buy this? I would like to buy one too myself."

Hercules looked flattered "I actually made this scarf, it's pretty easy actually.. "

Lafayette looked surprised "C'est incroyable! You really are such an amazing man Hercules.." He smiled, leaning closer to him.

Hercules glanced at his lips before leaning closer too "Y-yeah... "

"PDA!" George Eacker screamed before snapping a photo of the two and running away.

Lafayette and Hercules quickly jolted away from each other, carefully inching closer together again so that the scarf wouldn't tighten on their necks.

"W-what the hell?" Hercules breathed out "I've got to have that picture." He mumbled.

-

"Snow?" Alexander questioned before placing his hands inside his pockets "No, it's rain- What do you think you dumbass?" John scoffed.