The End.

To those who have been wanting to know the ending, it was supposed to end like this.

I don't remember some of the impt parts so I will miss out on a few:

Alexander finally confessed on John's 18th birthday, cuddled him to sleep. No kisses yet.

Angelica then sent an photo Thomas Paine who was shocked to have found out Alexander was dating an 18 year old teen.

Timeskip for a few happy days, John was walking home when he bumped into an half dead teen his age, he called Alexander and took him to the hospital.

They then later found out his identity, Daniel Xavier Schmidt (OC by StashOfWeed won the OC contest) who was a runaway orphan whose parents died because of stray bullets during a robbery.

John deeply connected with him after a while, and Alexander felt pity for him as well, so he took him in. Everyone quickly warmed up to him because of his lively demeanor except for John André who seemed to have grown a small hatred for him in which Daniel responded with sass.

Fast forward a bit and Thomas Paine barged in uninvited to Alexander's home and started dissing him about not being a proper gentleman, abusing his power, being a pedophile, an idiot for choosing a 'A fag instead of Eliza' and other stuff, //Alexander, Daniel and George fought back with logic, sass and roasts// He then proceeded to leave with the words 'I'll make sure you pay for your indecency!"

They didn't think of his threat much and tried to brush it off but three days later someone set fire to John's room and was left with the note "This is just the beginning."

Alexander tried to report Thomas to the police but they couldn't conduct an arrest due to lack of evidence //and also because both sides had an increasingly insane amount of money so bribery wasn't an option// ((also Alexander made John sleep in his room even tho he had like 10 or more guest rooms as fanservice, also because he was worried another incident like that happens again))

//Also an incident happened in which Thomas Paine exposed John and Alexander's relationship to the public and it was just a whole scandal, but it all got sorted out in the end//
Fast forward a lot of sht happens to John and Alexander made him stop going to school since it was too risky, and that kind of caused their relationship to go in different directions.

Whenever they try to plan a counterattack, it always goes wrong because Thomas seemed to be always ready for them and that led them to thinking there was a traitor.

Everyone started suspecting everybody, from Philip to John Andre, but mostly John Andre since he works for him, so basically the mansion was a complete mess and was torn and divided.

Daniel was ironically the only one who stood with André, along with Philip. Si they kind of became the 'Friends who fight and argue a lot with a lot of sexual tension with a child pointing out the romantic tension between them' //Imagine Joyce as Daniel, Jim as André and a mix of Alexei and Murray as Philip ((Strangers things 3 fans will get it))//

Fast forward Thomas invites John to talk, and John agrees cause he was mad at Alex and he wants to tries and resolve the problem.

Thomas drugs John, strips him naked and sent a picture to Alexander.

Alexander was furious, storms into Thomas' location to find John tied up to the bed dressed in absolutely nothing with a gag and a blindfold.

Instead of consoling him, he screamed and got mad at him for being such an idiot and going to Thomas ((Which I kind of agree but he was being too much of a bitch abt it)) John was completely stressed out about the situtation and fought back and cried a lot. They kind of got into a resolve and Alexander hugged him and went home but there was a tension.