Chapter 23 •Kang Daniel•

Yujin's

I texted sakura unnie.

How about the plan? Chaewon unnie told me to go the the park tomorrow!
-me.

Nani?? Okay then, I'll set you up gays now.
-unnie.

Sheesh, I didn't told you that this is actually my plan. All of these are my plans. I planned to dropped my diary in the train to let wonyoung read that and remember everything about us. But mow my plan is ruined! Ugh chaewon unnie!

Where will we meet? Answer me please.
-me

Near the cafè yujin. In the rooftop okay? Have fun gays tss.
-sakura unnie

Woooh I'm excited for this.

---

Wonyoung's

"Come on wonyoung! This is my surprise for you! Go and get the blindfold". Sakura unnie said.

"Where will we go unnie? Its night already!" I said.

"Sshh I said its a surprise". She said.

I felt that we're going upstairs. Ugh unnie.

"I'll count to five and open your eyes okay?" She said as she's removing my blindfold.

1..2..3..4..5.. I slowly opened my eyes as I saw the most beautiful girl I ever saw in my life.

---

Yujin's

I smiled as I saw my baby going near to me. And as she slowly opening her eyes, I felt every emotions I had. How can you do this to me? You're just opening your eyes and my heart started racing.

The most pretty baby I've ever seen. My favorite person. My baby fluff. Ooh how I missed her so much. I've waited for this.

"..baby fluff.. I've missed you so much". I said as I tearing up.

I quickly hugged her. She cried. I don't know why. But all I know now is she's mine now. And no one can ever get her away from me.

---

Wonyoung's

The moment I saw her precious face makes me sad. I remembered everything! I remembered our first meet up. It was such a funny scene.

We're eating at the cafè and she started telling stories until she said the name I hated the most. Its "minjoo". Do you know why I hate her?

Because she's the reason why my boy bestfriend died. He's been obsessed with minjoo over years. Until minjoo told him to date her. But my boy bestfriend, Daehwi he saw minjoo with another boy. And after that I saw him lying on the floor with a note "i love minjoo". That's why I hate her so much.

I get annoyed when pup said that minjoo is special to her before. But its okay. Past is past tho.

I told her how minjoo killed my bestfriend. She's shookt. We have a date and go back to the resort to have a sleep.

---

Chaewon's

I saw minjoo with daniel again. I pity her. She's crying. I don't know how but I just felt that I wanted to comfort her. She's a pretty lady.

W-what did I said? Ugh nevermind.

---

Minjoo's

I'm sorry for what I did to you yujin. I didn't want it but I have to.

"Hey you okay?" Someone asked me. Oh god is she a fairy? Such a beautiful lady.

"No". I simply said.

"Chaewon". She said as she offered her hand.

"Minjoo". I accepted her handshake and hugged her. I just wanted to have someone at my side.

"Is kang daniel your friend? Is he the one who had a fault with wonyoung and yujin's car accident?". She asked. I was shookt.

"H-how did you knew that? Yes he has the fault in all of those". Me.

"Because I'm a friend of wonyoung, and did you knew what yoy did to her bestfriend? You killed her boy bestfriend".

"W-what? So daehwi is her bestfriend? I'm sorry, I really do". I said and started crying.

---

Chaewon's

As she started crying I just hugged her. We went to her house and took a nap. She's a good friend tho. But I have to investigate more.

"Kim minjoo, why did you hurt yujin?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry kim chaewon but daniel will punished me if I didn't do what he wants". She said.

"Oh that's why". Me.

-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-

Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

One more chapter to gooo~