Chapter 9 •Project•

Yujin's

Its been a week since our first day of school. Now we're having a project by pairs. I want to be partner with tzuyu but she wants chaeyoung. So I have no choice but to be partner with minjoo.

Our project is all about adventure. I mean we will pick a certain place and know our fears. We choose the amusement park, the simplest of all.

---

Its our recess. We're ordering some foods to eat. Minjoo and I are already bestfriends, anywhere I go she's there.

"Baby what are you doing there come on". Someone is pulling me! And what did she said? Baby?

"Uh, excuse me miss but me? Your baby?".

"Oh sht, I'm so sorry I thought you are jeongyeon! Btw I'm nayeon". She said smiling.

"Nayeoonn! From twice right? I'm yujin". I'm so lucky that I have a chance to talk to her! She's beautiful!

"Nice to meet you. I have to go now and find jeongyeon maybe she's flirting with someone. Bye!". She said then run.

"Hey what's up? I'm finished ordering, how about you?" (Minjoo)

I told her about what happened and she laughed. We ate peacefully.

---

"Class dismissed". Yes! Our class is over.

---

I'm finishing my assignments now, and write on my diary before I go to sleep.

Dear diary,

It's a great day today! I've met nayeon because she pulled me and called me baby. Hahaha! Do I look like jeongyeon? Because nayeon said so. She's so pretty diary. Nothing important happened today. Tomorrow minjoo and I will go to amusement park for our project. That's it diary, bye!

-cutie pie ahn yujin

---
Morning

I ate my breakfast and prepared some clothes, water and foods. Its 6 am, and by 6:30 minjoo will be here to fetch me.

---

Amusement park

We're now here! Yehey! I went here many times with.. wonyoung. But its okay, I'm with my bestfriend now.

"Come on! Let's ride the roller coaster!" Me.

"Okay let's go!" (Minjoo)

---

Night

It was fun riding all of that! My most favorite is the extreme roller coaster. We are now going to ride the ferris wheel! I'm so excited. I know that the view will be beautiful because its already night.

"Uh, yujin.. actually I'm scared". (Minjoo)

"Its alright frog. Come on face your fears!" (Me)

Minjoo is afraid of heights. She's hugging me.

"Hey open your eyes. Its beautiful outside. Don't worry I'm here". (Me)

She holds my hand, oh god she's trembling. She opens her eyes and gasped.

"Its beautiful!" (Her)

"Yeah. Just like you". (Me)

"What is it again? I didn't heard it". (Her)

"Nothing". (Me)

---

It was such an amazing rides! We're checking on our lists to know our phobias. Minjoo is afraid of heights, thats all.

"Doggy I have to go home. Goodnight! Sweet dreams". She said then.. she kissed my cheeks! Sheesh I blushed.

"Froggy why did you do that. Goodnight and sweet dreams too". I said, she just giggled.

---

Dear diary,

Today is fun! I'm with minjoo the whole day. We went to amusement park. The extreme roller coaster is my favorite! We also ride the ferris wheel. Minjoo is afraid of heights. She just hugged me the whole ride. Wonyoung always do that to me, ugh I miss her! Goodnight diary, bye!

-cutie pie ahn yujin

-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-

Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

-ara-