Chapter 13 •Beach•

Wonyoung's

I feel bad for yujin. I didn't came to school yesterday and now I also can't go to school because my friends invited me to hang out. I can't take no, they're such a blessing to me.

We're planning to go to the beach since we all love to swim.

"Ugh where's chaeyeon and sakura?". Chaewon asked, she's always cold.

"Here!". Chaeyeon waved her hand.

We stopover to buy some foods and drinks. Chaeyeon is with sakura while me, nako and chaewon. They always have their own world.

"Wonyoungiiee~ go get what you want! We have to go!". Nako shouted. She's so cute!

"Coming!". I said running towards her and pinched her cheeks. "Kawaii~". I said.

As we drove to our destination, I remembered something. I didn't apologize to yujin, maybe she's wondering why I didn't came to school yesterday and also she's my tour guide. Maybe she looked for me or maybe not. Why am I even thinking of her? Nonsense.

I have to text her though and tell her I'm sorry. I got her phone number from sakura unnie who's flirting with chaeyeon. Ugh these two.

Hey this is wonyoung. I just want to say sorry for not being able to be there yesterday. I just thought that maybe you looked for me or not, sorry I'm overthinking again.

After I texted her, I realized that I should be mad at her because of what my daddy told me, but why can't I be mad at her?

---

At beach..

Everyone is looking at me. They won't allow me to wear 2 piece. Sheesh they're so over protective but I love them being like this.

Chaeyeon unnie and sakura unnie are cooking and flirting? Ugh they are always like this. I wish I have a partner though.

"Wonyoungiiee look! Yujin is here!". Nako shouted.

Yujin is here.

Yujin is here.

Yujin is here.

Why am I nervous? She's just a classmate though. Come on wonyoung just snob her. But the text.. she didn't even replied? Oof why am I upset? Nonsense.

I looked and there I saw a cute tall girl. Ahn yujin with her.. friends? She then looked at me too, shi-- what am i going to do?

---

Yujin's

My bestfriends invited me to hang out again. God I have classes today! Maybe wonyoung will look for me just because I'm her tour guide not girlfriend or maybe she won't.

"Hey you young dog! Come on!". (Yena)

"Yeah come on girls I'm excited to eat at the beach". (Hyewon)

"You only paying attention to foods hyewon! You didn't love us". Yena is pouting.

"I love dorks so it means I love y'all". Hyewon said then texted someone. I knew its minami, her baby.

"Stop this. Let's go". I said.

When we arrived at the beach, someone caught my attention. Shi--t, is it wonyoung? Wth what am I gonna do? She's staring at me so I stared back too.

We love oceans and sunsets, we always do. Now she's here, can I invite her to see the sunset later?

I smiled and her eyes widened then avoided my gaze. Omo why am I blushing?

"Are you already finished staring at her? Come on". Hi-chan said. I knew someone just told her to do that.

---

Its lunch time already. I want to go to wonyoung and tell her that I want to watch sunset with her, maybe it would helo to bring back her memories.

"Wonyoung? Can you uh-- watch sunset with me? I have something to tell you". I said scratching my head.

"What? Okay, sure". (Wonyo)

Yes yes!! She said yes! Okay I have to prepare some foods and make over myself. I'm so excited with this! We often do this but this time is different!

-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-

Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. I hope you enjoued this chapter.

Can't wait for buenos aires mv!! ❤

-ara-