Chapter 14 •Sunset•

Wonyoung's

Its already lunch time. I was shookt because of what yujin said. I'm excited! Sheesh what did I said? Nevermind.

"Wonyoung! What are you thinking huh? You're so serious". (Nako)

"Ah nako unnie its nothing". (Me)

She hugged me, I always adore her and always will. She's kawaiii.

We ate our lunch and went out to swim. Its so fun to be here, I swear.

By the way, twice is here also. I saw my favorite ships. Michaeng, Satzu, Dahmo and 2yeon! Jihyo has no ship because she's god jihyo!

Sakura is staring at chaeyeon who's with her sister, chaeryeong. Don't tell me she's jealous huh? They're sisters tss.

---

Yujin's

I can't wait! Its 5:30 pm and by 6 pm, I have to go to wonyoung's room to fetch her. I'm so excited to be with her after that effin' accident.

"Goodluck you dog!" (Yena)

"Goodluck yujin". Minjoo said. I don't know if she's happy or what?

I knocked at wonyoung's room and she opened it. Her friend chaewon is glaring at me. She even pulled me and told me that I should be careful when I'm with wonyoung. I should take care of her, I know.

---

Wonyoung's

I don't know what I have to do now. My other friends, vivian and miru told me that I have to avoid yujin as possible as I can.

But I can't refuse her anymore. I agreed on what she said to me. Maybe this is the last time that we will talk.

"Wonyoung are you okay?" (Yujin)

"Uh of course". I said looking away.

---

Yujin's

After we watched the sunset we ate at the restaurant and decided to go home. Our sunset isn't good as I expected. I noticed that she's avoiding me. But when I slept at that restaurant I heard her said this is the last time yujin, I'm sorry. I don't know what she meant or if she's joking but yeah it hurts.

Now we're going back at the hotel and she's sleeping so I put her head in my shoulders so she would be comfortable.

"I love you wonyoung, I will always do". I whispered sincerely.

---

Wonyoung's

I'm not actually sleeping. Its just that I felt awkward because I'm avoiding her because of what my daddy and friends told me.

"I love you wonyoung, I will always do". She whispered and I felt her sincerety. Shit maybe now I'm red as tomato! I'm shy. Sorry yujin but, I have to avoid you for my safety, that's what my friends said.

---

Yujin's

Dear diary,

Annyeong! Annyeongz.. I guess she already hate me and mad at me and upset! Ugh I felt so betrayed to what she did to me. She avoided me the whole time and I don't effin' know the reason! In times like this, minjoo is the one who's with me except my bestfriends. Bye diary, hope I'll be okay tomorrow.

-cutie pie ahn yujin

-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-

Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Their seoul concert just ended! I literally cried because of them. My chaekura hugged many times! I'm so moved hehe ^^.

-ara-