Chapter 21 •Room•

Chaeyeon's

We decided to visit wonyoung. Our poor wonyoung. Hope she'll get well soon.

"Yaaa saku-chaaan!" I shouted.

"Chaeyeeeonn~". She said running towards me.

"Saranghaee". I said as I hugged her and kissing her.

"I love you too". She said as she responds to my hugs and kisses.

"Nako-chan come on hurry up! Chaewon isn't here so its just you whom we're waiting for". Saku-chan said.

"Okay dad and mom". She said giggling. Fine, we look like a family.

---

Wonyoung's

As I woke up, I saw chaewon unnie beside me. She hugged me and asked me if I'm alright then I said yes.

She told me that her investigation is still going on, she said she's looking for someone. I just ignored it.

"Chaewon unnie, I'm so lost. I can't remember a thing that happened between me and that girl in my dreams. The medicine... that my father always giving me is the reason why my memories with that girl is fading. But please, let me have it on my own. I don't want you talking about her in me. I have to fight.. for us".

"Okay wonyoungie, I won't say any memory you have with her. But I do want to say her name. She is yujin".

Yujin, please fight for us too. I don't know who you are, but I know you're so special to me. I'll fight.

---

Chaewon's

As me and wonyoung finished talking, I suddenly saw the hotaru family. Chaeyeon, Sakura and Nako.

"Chaewon unniee~". Nako started running towards me then hugged me.

"Oh you're so early chaewon. Come lets eat there". Chaeyeon unnie said.

"I have to go and do stuffs unnie, sorry". I said.

So its afternoon now, I saw minju and followed her. She's now talking to a guy with a pleaded eyes.

I wonder what they're talking about.

I feel worried at minju.

---

Yujin's

The room... where I now standing, I didn't expect this.

It is full of pictures of me and wonyoung. What is happening here? Minju.. is she the one who put all of these?

There's a note in one of the pictures.

How to be close with yujin

•Get to know her
•Go with her all the time
•Cling with her
•Be with her when she's sad

Ps. You have to do all of this, okay? Then let me see her and date her.

Wth is this?! Minju.. is this the reason why you always with me? Is this the only reason why you want to be friend with me?

"Yujin..". Someone called me. I knew its minju. She's tearing up.

"Don't get closer. Don't touch me ever again! Is this the reason why you want to be close with me? Hah, fine". I said waving the note. I ran downstairs, crying.

I saw a maid and I asked her where's the way to go out here. I finally saw the door then ride a taxi.

I can't believe minju can do that to me. I really can't believe. Or maybe there's someone behind this? But I don't care. All I cared about now is wonyoung, my first and last baby.

---

Minju's

As soon as yujin walked out the room, I started crying. I called the man behind this. Kang Daniel. I have to talk to him.

"Daniel, please I don't want to do this anymore..". I said sobbing.

"She already knew it. She saw the room". I said.

"Stupid! Why did you let her enter that room!". He shouted. I cried harder.

"Please, lets stop this. SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU! SHE'S ONLY FOR WONYOUNG! ACCEPT THE TRUTH!". I shouted, I can't do this anymore. Since the beginning, I didn't want it.

But kang daniel, my bestfriend... has a weak heart. I'm the only one who understands him. But now, I can't handle this anymore.

She's obsessed with Yujin for a long time.

-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-

Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

My bias in twice, mina.. get well soon love :"<