Chapter 17 •Investigation•

Chaewon's

I don't know if I have to tell wonyoung about the planned accident. She'll be worried about her life if I will tell her, so I won't. Maybe in the right time.

I went to police station and asked about the truck's driver. His name is Kang Daniel. I have to look for him and investigate.

---

Nako's

I'm hungry! I want some ice cream. Wait where's chaewon unnie? She has to buy me mint choco ice cream! That's our favorite.

"Chaewon unnie!" I shouted, looking for her.

"Yaa nako-chan is noisy. Chaewon is not here. What do you want? I'll do it". Chaeyeon eomma said. She's like our mom. But where is chaewon?

--

Chaewon's

I was searching for kang daniel until I found the stall where I bought ice cream and where I caught kang daniel talking to someone. Ooh, I saw chaeyeon buying a mint choco ice cream. I guess its for nako-chan.

Chaeyeon asked me where did I go and I just said I went to the mall then I buy ice cream in the stall too. I just walked til I found minjoo.

---

Minjoo's

Calling someone..

"I don't want what I'm doing now. Can we just please stop?" I begged.

"No, you have to do what I told you. You have to be close with her! You understood?"

"I'm feeling guilt on what I'm doing! Can't we just stop?" I begged again.

"I said no".

"Please? Please kang daniel.."

-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-

Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. I hope you enjoyed this chapter even tho its short ✌.

Its been a long time sinve I updated! Sorry I'm just busy with the school stuffs.

-ara-