Chapter 6 •Going Home•

Yujin's

As soon as we woke up we ate our breakfast then packed our things up. We were going home now. Its a bit sad because I will not with them for the rest of the day. I will miss them so much.

Eunbi unnie is the one who's driving the van. Hyewon asked minjoo if she's going with us. Well she doesn't have a choice cause its raining cats and dogs (not me).

"Who wants snacks?" (Minjoo)

"Me! Me!" (Hyewon)

"Is there a bread?" (Hii-chan)

"I want some!" I said. She smiled at me.

"What about us, lovers?" (Yena), yuri blushed.

"Okay okay calm down everyone. I'll give you some" (Minjoo)

"And uh, eunbi unnie here's your sprite" (Minjoo)

"Omg! Thank you minjoo!" (Eunbi)

I'm watching violeta from the beautiful girl group, they are so pretty I swear! Iz*one! Then I heard someone snores. I looked at my back and there I saw the two gays hugging each other, asleep. I looked at minjoo who's sleepy, hyewon who is eating same as hitomi who's eating bread.

Hours later..

"Sshhh! Don't wake them up! They look so cute uwu" (Yena)

"Stop taking pictures of them babe! Yujin will get mad at you" (Yuri)

"You gays what's your problem? Wake them up we're already here" (Hyewon)

I woke up then saw minjoo's arms wrapped around my waist. My eyes widened then took her arms off me. She wakes up and she's also shocked.

"Babe I'll count to three then run okay? I know yujin knows that you're taking pictures". (Yuri)

I glared at yena who is pouting. She's doing aegyo. Damn I know she's cute but I hate someone tooking pictures of me.

"1..2..3!" (Yuri)

Yena runs and I chased her. They just all laughed.

After that, we all went home. Ugh I hate this, now I'm all alone. I checked our groupchat.

Yuri and Yena are Gays

Hello bestfriendz! (Bread is Lifeu)

Wait, what's goin' on. The name of our gc, so much gays. (Broken Dog)

I know right dog! (Single Leader)

You guyz shut up! Go find your own partners. (Duck the Virus)

Well said babe. (Duck's Hamster)

Ew gayshitz. (Food is my Babe)

---

HAHAHAH they are the best! They always make me smile so yeah I love them so much! Okay time for my diary.

Dear diary,

My vacation with my bestfriends and minjoo is now over. Ugh I really miss them already. Until now, I still miss wonyoung my baby fluff. I wonder where she is now, or is she awake? Is she feeling great? And if she's mad at me. I'm sorry, its my fault. I failed to protect her as my girlfriend. I will sleep now! I hope I would dream of her. <3

-cutie pie ahn yujin

---

Before I went to sleep, I checked our groupchat. The hell are they talking about?

Yuri and Yena are Gays

Food is my only babe added kim minjoo.

Kim minjoo set her nickname as Pepe the Frog.

What the hell minjoo? You made my night, lolol. (Duck Virus)

Wait, didn't I made your night babe? (Duck's Hamster)

Ofcourse you did babe. Mwuaps <3. (Duck the Virus)

Shit, so much gayness (Broken Dog)

OoOoH yujin is here! Minjoo where are you? (Bread is Lifeu)

Here! (Pepe the Frog)

HAHAHAHAH your name (Broken Dog)

You gayz I mean guyz should go to sleep. (Food is my Babe)

---

We bid goodnight to each other then went to sleep. I have something to do tomorrow.

-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-

Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Btw, the POV of wonyoung will start at chapter 11.

-ara-